Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The FoxesTalk Double Jeopardy Challenge 2014

Ahhhh that were good old days :wub:

Though I could have swore it was more than three points but it spawned my protege Wookie's career and ended Ponzan (AC Milan gaffer) 's career so I will call that a success!

I've since gone on to win the Champions League and reach the World Cup final

Solid win over Xen's Bayer. Weathered a storm in second half but came through in the end. Looking forward to a winnable tie against Boca Juniors next. 

I've since gone on to win the Champions League and reach the World Cup final

And you owe it all to me.

Everton away. Keep Lukaku quiet and hopefully we should win. 

Des, do I have Shinji in my squad? If so can I have him in behind Aubameyang instead of Mkhitaryan. 

Yes he is, I'll replace him for you then

Bugger. Ah well, might actually get around to setting up my squad before the next round though, rather than go with the default lol

Haven't had a chance to watch yet, but sounds like we looked promising in the second half, which could bode well. Well played, Blur ;)

Bugger. Ah well, might actually get around to setting up my squad before the next round though, rather than go with the default lol

Haven't had a chance to watch yet, but sounds like we looked promising in the second half, which could bode well. Well played, Blur ;)

Cheers- your team was much more penetrative when they had the ball. If they retain it much better then I might would have lost. 

Archived