Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

To be honest depending on the players wishes we would be the only side out of the 3 that could guarantee him first team football every week. He's still young playing week in week out should be on his mind more than playing for a big club!

Do you really think the Tinkerman will guarantee any player first team football every week ??

Do you really think the Tinkerman will guarantee any player first team football every week ??

I hope no manager would guarantee first team football to anyone. They should all have to earn their place.

Villa are a bigger club than us. What's the issue

They're crap. They are going nowhere, we need to show we have ambitions and beat them to any signings we're both in for as long as it doesn't mean paying silly money for a low priority target. This would be very very high priority for me.

Surprised players consider Villa a better option than us as I think they've had the worst summer of it so far. Would be a much needed good signing for them.

The timing of Pearson's sacking hasn't helped at all.

Surprised players consider Villa a better option than us as I think they've had the worst summer of it so far. Would be a much needed good signing for them.

The timing of Pearson's sacking hasn't helped at all.

Whether you live in England or on the moon, Aston villa are a bigger draw than Leicester City. Get over it. maybe they will get relegated and then until they return to the PL, we will be a bigger draw. however, unless we become a regular PL top ten finisher, they will remain a 'bigger' club to 'Jonny foreigner'.

It's not to do with Pearson or rainieri.

Whether you live in England or on the moon, Aston villa are a bigger draw than Leicester City. Get over it. maybe they will get relegated and then until they return to the PL, we will be a bigger draw. however, unless we become a regular PL top ten finisher, they will remain a 'bigger' club to 'Jonny foreigner'.

This.

We're a traditionally small team with very little success in our history. It will take many, many years to change that perception.

I'm not saying they're not better established than us and maybe look an attractive option. But surprised players can't look at the bigger picture with us. Villa have been bobbing round 17th for years and have this summer sold their best players. I'd say they're no more likely to stay up than we are.

I'm not saying they're not better established than us and maybe look an attractive option. But surprised players can't look at the bigger picture with us. Villa have been bobbing round 17th for years and have this summer sold their best players. I'd say they're no more likely to stay up than we are.

But it wont matter for someone who wont follow the premier league religiously. They'll see two teams. One that has been in the premier league for a very long time and the other who has just got in the premier league and barely survived their first season. 

I think people are bein quite dramatic, not every player a club like us goes for is goin to want to come here unless they have few better options. The likes of Hull and Swansea have attracted decent players on paper but I'm sure they've also had numerous turn them down. We managed to get Kramaric and Cambiasso last season and I'm sure by the end of August we'll have got some players in that we'd class as acceptable.

Archived