Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

2018 Russia World Cup Qualifying

If only the whole game had been like the last 10 minutes. As soon as we were down we start playing a bit more direct, an early cross into the box ,instead of trying to beat 3 men first, and we score.

TBH really struggle to give a shit these days.  Especially as once again we put in yet another poverty performance.  No tempo, no creativity, no leadership.

But seriously...wouldn't be surprised to see Joe Hart in the Championship next season.  

Edited by BlueSi13

42 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Forgot Mark McGhee was Scotland's assistant manager. Fat Judas twat.

Callum Davidson part of the backroom staff now though! :thumbup: Most likeable, highlight and exciting part of the game spotting him.

Well that was desperate and lucky.

I know England are shit, i'm not one of these who thinks we should be world beaters, I think we could be and the players we have we should be better than we are but that really does sum it up, awful.

• Like 1

Second free kick was decent enough and went through the wall. First though is awful positioning; Kasper vs Burnley '14 1-1 'esc. No doubt he'll stay no.1 for the WC next year, he's evidently been a donkey after getting humiliated by Pirlo in the EURO's.

All that said he might not be the worst keeper on the pitch today lol.

And that last goal just shows what we should be doing, get all that precedioral space management out and take some risks, play some passes without thinking about it too much, take risks and put it into dangerous areas pronto. Learn from that moment and get Albrighton in the squad.

Scotland and their low end Championship tier squad matched England's fine picked, cream of the crop Elite League multimillionaires.

Have I got this wrong, or is the England International Keeper currently about fourth choice at his parent club? He has gone back to Man City hasn't he?

What sense does it make to be playing Hart at present? We have some really good keepers who have played good parts of the season in the Premiership.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Have I got this wrong, or is the England International Keeper currently about fourth choice at his parent club? He has gone back to Man City hasn't he?

What sense does it make to be playing Hart at present? We have some really good keepers who have played good parts of the season in the Premiership.

Same old rubbish with England, players picked on rep. Pickford should have got the gig. The Torino chairman even spoke about how disappointing Hart was in Serie A!

Hart will still be no. 1 for a while, you can bet on it.

Look how long it took to phase Rooney out, he hung around for a year like a turd that wouldn't flush.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

When Butland is fit he'll be number one but at the moment Heaton (even Pickford) really should be in over Hart.