Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Iborra Signs

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

12 months ago, we were after N'Zonzi. Now we sign the player who can't get on ahead of him.

It's hardly a massive coup, Sevilla weren't exactly trying to keep hold of him.

Underwhelmed to say the least.

Doesn't mean I won't support him whilst he's wearing the shirt.

12 months ago we were champions - now we are about as attractive as Burnley, so this is a great signing for us. 

Guest BlueBrett

is that his mum or his mrs in that photo with him?

Either way, welcome Vicente. Please be good.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Unbelievable the negativity surrounding this one. Hate these new generation Leicester 'fans' 

Not everyone wants to or has to rim everything the club says and does.

As for the signing i'm slightly underwhelmed - On paper it looks great that we've managed to snag the Captain of Seville a team who has had great success over the past 5 years. However i'm slightly skeptical of why the club would let the Captain of the team go so easily? Especially as he was the Captain throughout much of their recent success? Is he at his age going to be able to adapt to the physicality of English Football?

I hope he hits the ground running I really do otherwise we're going to be stuck with another 30+ year old player on substantial wages.

Hopefully turns out to be an astute signing, we needed another central midfielder but was surprised when his name popped up. Pace wise might be a problem but apart from that I'm happy.

Another deal done pretty quick, give Rudkin a pay rise.

Just now, kingfox said:

Hopefully turns out to be an astute signing, we needed another central midfielder but was surprised when his name popped up. Pace wise might be a problem but apart from that I'm happy.

Another deal done pretty quick, give Rudkin a pay rise.

Ndidi Drinkwater and even Amartey quite mobile so hoping it won't be too much of an issue

Sometimes players just quietly go about their business and when the right team comes along they shine.

This guy has european experience and has been a captain at Sevilla. That type of experience and leadership will be perfect for us, we need as many leaders as we can get, to help us battle no matter what is thrown at us. 

14 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

12 months ago we were champions - now we are about as attractive as Burnley, so this is a great signing for us. 

Given our recent history I think we are the most attractive side outside the top 7.

36 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

lets hope everyone gives him a chance before making judgements

Can't think of many Spainish players to play for us?!

Ignasi Miquel was the first and up till now the last one! Let's hope Iborra is slightly better than him...

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

A player who I literally have no idea about nor how's he gonna do here.

Let's all give him a chance.

He'll be loaned to a Spanish club in January. :dry:

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

A player who I literally have no idea about nor how's he gonna do here.

Let's all give him a chance.

He is over 6ft Col, instantly your favourite player.

I'm tentatively cautious because of previous names that failed to make an impression, such as Gokhan Inler. But there are ones that shone like Esteban Cambiasso. But I'd like to think our somewhat-depleted scouting system (and Jon Rudkin) still manage to find the gems in the transfer market.

Welcome to Leicester, Vicente. Suddenly our midfield looks a lot more promising.

Archived