Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Burton Away - 1st August

Someone needs to explain the plan to me this pre season... you field an XI and then change for another XI... that’s how pre season works! What is all this five subs different line ups every game bollocks! 

Zero consistency, how are the players supposed to know what the system is against Arsenal? 

A lot of positives will mask the fact we lost to a bottom 6 Championship team.. Cannot wait for Shakey to come out with some political BS.

Well, much better second half, can tell which players need binning though.

Maguire was class

Gray had a decent impact

Musa did well in parts, end product hit and miss as usual though

Benny, King and Ulloa can get in the bin!

1 minute ago, vanity said:

Chilwell is too cavalier by half with his passing. Not even referring to the bonehead pass that gifted Burton a goal. Has to tighten that up if he wants to earn significant playing time, I expect. I'm rooting for him, but he hasn't gotten better with it since he's been with us IMO.

Yea I see what your saying luckily he is still young so plenty of time to sharpen up on his liabilities.

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

Is it just me or is musa actually looking like a footballer?

Despite all the bollocks written on here, he's always shown glimpses of what he could be. Tonight I think was exceptionally positive from him.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Someone needs to explain the plan to me this pre season... you field an XI and then change for another XI... that’s how pre season works! What is all this five subs different line ups every game bollocks! 

Zero consistency, how are the players supposed to know what the system is against Arsenal? 

Training? :dunno:

Archived