Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

Such a great man and manager, so different to the soundbyte spewing bullshitters. Got punished for not confrming and being too honest.

He's an institution at Leicester, really hope and actually expect he will be back in charge of us at some point for round 3.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'd walk through hot coals to get Nigel back as manager right now. At least he'd sort out the dross and get us working hard.

Looking at us now we are unrecognizable from what we used to be.

Would happily have Shakespeare back as No 2 as well.

Although I'd kind of dread him coming back.  

He will go down as one of greatest managers of all time who saved us from the shit twice.  Can he really do it a third time?

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

He will go down as one of greatest managers of all time who saved us from the shit twice.  Can he really do it a third time?

It’d be a lot better than this.

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

I'd rather get relegated fighting rather than on a whimper with this clown in charge.

Anyone, with the exception of Pardew would be an upgrade on Puel.

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Imagine spending time making an actual banner at home saying Puel out.  Humans are funny things.  For what it is worth I think it is best for all parties if he is moved on but the thought of making a little banner, like a 7 year old Blue Peter winner makes me what to hurt myself.  X

Well you certainly aren’t getting one of the Puel Out badges I made :nono:lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Imagine spending time making an actual banner at home saying Puel out.  Humans are funny things.  For what it is worth I think it is best for all parties if he is moved on but the thought of making a little banner, like a 7 year old Blue Peter winner makes me what to hurt myself.  X

its probably took him 20 minutes to put that together show some respect Rumble

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

good to see one of the three lads from Hanson doing well though

Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 17.26.18.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'd walk through hot coals to get Nigel back as manager right now. At least he'd sort out the dross and get us working hard.

I don't think Nige would necessarily be able to take us to the next level (regularly challenging for Europe) but he'd undoubtedly be better than what we have right now. 

Heck, bring Shakey back as well as a coach. Fwiw I think we would have ended on similar/more points even than what we have under puel. 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I don't think Nige would necessarily be able to take us to the next level (regularly challenging for Europe) but he'd undoubtedly be better than what we have right now. 

Heck, bring Shakey back as well as a coach. Fwiw I think we would have ended on similar/more points even than what we have under puel. 

Exactly this, look forward not back, Pearson done a job for us getting us back up, not without really bad performances and runs, got us up and not without bad runs just kept us up.

Grateful for his contribution, but he couldn’t take us forward, as I personally think this level of management was stretching his ability, and I really don’t think the pressure is good for his mental health.

Need to look forward, with someone with new ideas and new players, if we are changing the manager again, let’s clear house and start afresh.

As I’ve said before. Getting Pearson back would make me come back.

I’m not shelling out to watch that garbage. A team with no identity and no fight. Players that want the manager gone (again), weird tactics and playing players out of position.

What I’d give for a good old fashioned 4-4-2, players knowing what they are doing and spotting those white trainers again on the touch line.

It’d re-kindle my interest in this team. The candle I’m afraid, for now, has well and truly blown out.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Im with you!

• Like 1

Sorry but under Pearson we were actually bottom, more often than not playing as bad as this. He’s as guilty as anyone for making us too negative.

Anyone who would want him back at this level is crazy.

Instead let’s do some actual research into talented coaches around the world and find one who’s a good fit.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Sorry but under Pearson we were actually bottom, more often than not playing as bad as this. He’s as guilty as anyone for making us too negative.

You are deluded if you actually believe this.

There is not a game under Pearson other than away to Barnsley where I thought the players were giving anything other than 100%. That is all as fans we are asking for. It's exactly what has made Burnley what they are today and what made us what we were up to the title season.

We were never battered, and we always fought.

I'll take a team playing for the manager over a team with the odd pretty win but playing half heartedly everyday.

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 14:45, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Such a great man and manager, so different to the soundbyte spewing bullshitters. Got punished for not confrming and being too honest.

He's an institution at Leicester, really hope and actually expect he will be back in charge of us at some point for round 3.

:Dlol:crylaugh::crylaugh:You should have posted this on the "Joke" thread.