Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Intellectually subnormal Glaswegians involved in football but with an eye for the ladies are a comedy staple up here.

The comedy show Only An Excuse had a long running Frank McAvennie sketch.  It's painful to watch now because it feels like bullying... 

30 minutes ago, Koke said:

We're getting bantered off by United fans all over social media. I mean, I dont really care tbh but we deserve the stick we are getting.

It’s great. We matter. Little old Leicester City shook up the footballing world again. It’s respect in a way. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Manini said:

I stopped giving a shit about what United fans said when I realised, they are all, to a man, *****. I’ve never met a sound manc and I’ve never met a sound united fan. 

Big, big call. 

Mancs are usually pretty sound. 

47 minutes ago, Manini said:

I stopped giving a shit about what United fans said when I realised, they are all, to a man, *****. I’ve never met a sound manc and I’ve never met a sound united fan. 

In comparison..Spurs fans are our best mates....The mind boggles..

Awarning and message to all moaners on foxestalk....

Is that your ambition,to be like Manutd  > Entitled Shallow pricks <...:dunno:

Harry Maguire’s brother getting involved as well.

Said it yesterday, any United fan who’s team spent over 200m on their first XI saying anything about creeping into CL spots looks like this:

Paraphrased, they’re sad glory hunters.

They’ll get pasted in the Champions League and this season was a false dawn. Their squad looks like an imbalanced patchwork quilt and their manager is fvcking naive. Worst United team in my lifetime. Don’t care what that says about us.

• Like 1

They were nervous before Sundays match. Neville admitted and reaffirmed it during the second half before they got the penalty. Who'd have thought it? The mighty ManU scared about playing against a depleted Leicester City. The times they are a-changin'. Lovin' it. 

10 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Big, big call. 

Mancs are usually pretty sound. 

Yeah I mean there are obviously good lads and girls that come from there I was making a sweeping statement. A few I have met can be a proper set of patronising bastards when they want to be though - certainly some sort of complex about them based on the city they come from. 

Stick by my comment on united fans though they are all scum. 

25 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

They were nervous before Sundays match. Neville admitted and reaffirmed it during the second half before they got the penalty. Who'd have thought it? The mighty ManU scared about playing against a depleted Leicester City. The times they are a-changin'. Lovin' it. 

I don't think they were particularly worried about us as opponents, more just what was at stake, knowledge that Chelsea were winning and that at 65mins it was still in the balance, with us arguably the better side. 

The fact they are making derogatory comments about us and arguing about how they are better than you, as opposed to a patronising pat on the head when they beat us, just shows how far we've come.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

The fact they are making derogatory comments about us and arguing about how they are better than you, as opposed to a patronising pat on the head when they beat us, just shows how far we've come.

Very well put. 

None of this ‘you played well’ nonsense