Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

On 27/06/2020 at 14:27, Stadt said:

Couldn’t think of many things duller than watching esports, I’ve not really got much against it but I just don’t see the appeal for spectators.

My nephew plays that stuff ... and he also watches other people playing it. Maybe it's a young person thing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

My nephew plays that stuff ... and he also watches other people playing it. Maybe it's a young person thing.

I occasionally watch gaming youtubers, only if the person themselves is entertaining or they teach you things but I wouldn't even watch the people I like play competitively.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Its the money that makes e-sports lucrative like the fortnite world cup was offering millions to people for winning their tournement if I was half decent at a game and could win life changing levels of money I would be giving it a go for sure.

Edited by Fightforever

2 hours ago, HitchinFox said:

If you haven't yet visited Arsenal Fan TV – or AFTV as they were forced to rebrand themselves – then do so as soon as you can. 

The tears, excuses and delusion are real.

Here's a flavour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPY1_kn6QY

For a bunch of lads who so often seem to know just show shit they are, and have every answer for why they are shit, why do they make so many excuses?

To be honest, i used to enjoy watching them rant but the novelty soon wore off when they realised they could make alot of money and dare i say even a career from it.

Lots of folks on Reddit convinced that Vardy should have been sent off for the collision with Mustafi. 

and that the incident was ‘the same’ as the Nketiah red, so if one’s a red then why not the other? 

it’s pretty baffling that they’re trying to draw an equivalency between two very different incidents. 

16 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Lots of folks on Reddit convinced that Vardy should have been sent off for the collision with Mustafi. 

and that the incident was ‘the same’ as the Nketiah red, so if one’s a red then why not the other? 

it’s pretty baffling that they’re trying to draw an equivalency between two very different incidents. 

Whataboutery. 

Nearest comparable incident to the collision between Vardy and Mustafi is Luiz’s elbow hitting Perez in the second half. Both were accidential 

I thought use Leicester fans had a complex about refs and VAR not going our way but I don’t actually believe it...

I watched some of those AFTV vids and 90% of them need to speak to their doctors about feeling paranoid! Never seen so many petulant middle aged men 🤣🤣😂😂

We really do need to accept our place.  Listening to Talk-shite from the Alps, we were  lucky to steal a point as we were totally out played until the dodgy red-card?

Rapidly going off Laura Woods.  And as for Arstita - what a bell-end he is.  Is he going to be called up to the FA for trying to influence the Ref at the VAR screen?

Come on Leicester let's gets this done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I wouldn’t say it was the same as the Nketiah incident, but I did question at the time in the match thread whether Vardy knew what he was doing at that moment? 

Nothing is conclusive here and to most impartial viewers it would seem to be a coming together and awkward fall resulting in a nasty outcome.

However - knowing how top sporting stars are in complete control of their bodies to a ridiculous degree - he didn’t appear to do much to avoid booting Mustafi in the head 😉

7 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I wouldn’t say it was the same as the Nketiah incident, but I did question at the time in the match thread whether Vardy knew what he was doing at that moment? 

Nothing is conclusive here and to most impartial viewers it would seem to be a coming together and awkward fall resulting in a nasty outcome.

However - knowing how top sporting stars are in complete control of their bodies to a ridiculous degree - he didn’t appear to do much to avoid booting Mustafi in the head 😉

It happened so fast, in my opinion there's just no way he did that on purpose. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

We really do need to accept our place.  Listening to Talk-shite from the Alps, we were  lucky to steal a point as we were totally out played until the dodgy red-card?

Rapidly going off Laura Woods.  And as for Arstita - what a bell-end he is.  Is he going to be called up to the FA for trying to influence the Ref at the VAR screen?

Come on Leicester let's gets this done.

Sky was just as poor yesterday, from pundits through to commentators. Everything was analysed and looked at from an Arsenal point of view or how Arsenal let us back into it. 

15 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It happened so fast, in my opinion there's just no way he did that on purpose. 

That’s why it’s difficult to conclude anything.

But take the example of the NFL and a receiver who can manipulate there body to miraculous standards in efforts to record a completion / touchdown, my gut feeling is Vardy cleverly got away with one.

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

And as for Arstita - what a bell-end he is.  Is he going to be called up to the FA for trying to influence the Ref at the VAR screen?

I noticed this too. Though based on his post-match interview, I'm sure he was just saying:

"Where are you going? Why are you walking over to a screen? I've never seen this happen before. I don't understand the rules on this". 

Dick. 

Edited by The Bear