Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ben Chilwell: A possible star in the making

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Aye, like Spurs could afford to prise any of our first team players away lol couldn't even get a deal done with a Championship club.

cant stop them dreaming I suppose . In any case I'd assume if BC wanted away he'd  expect to join a Club likely to be winning something 

Edited by surrifox
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, les-tah said:

anyone think he will start tonight? Or you think one of the players like Rose will start who dont play for their clubs all the time.

I reckon Maguire will start, and then Chilly and Gray will come on in the second half. One of the reasons they've been called up is blatantly because the game is at the KP so they will play some part. I'd expect to see this sort of thing throughout the season, so the next ground they are at, there culd be one or two local club call ups. That said, both players have been part of the U21 setup and are first team players for Leicester now, so do deserve a call up as it's what a lot of other national sides do.

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Love how an England international who plays for Leicester is somehow still not liked by some fans lol

They have a problem admitting how wrong they were.

22 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

People genuinely baffled me. Guy at my work has said he refuses to watch now. I don’t know how some folks make it through life with so much anger and unhappiness.

The main reason for his anger and unhappiness is because of FT. this forum is the pinacle of fAcked up moaning cAnts. He has clearly had enough and its made a mark on his life.

Spurs couldn't even afford Jack ****ing Grealish and he was up for grabs at £20-30m from a club desperate for the money.

This was in the same window they not only failed to sign ANYBODY but they also had to lower their £50m estimation of Danny Rose because they wanted shot of him but no bugger else wanted him.

They really are delusional if they think that a) they can offer Ben Chilwell as much as a brighter future that we can, and b) that they can afford him as rising star England player.

They're adorable.

22 hours ago, Koke said:

Fuchs worst game was that 0-3 home defeat to Man Utd. He was terrible most of that season but that game was the pinnacle of how bad he had become. 

I love Fuchs but he did get an easy ride on here despite his diabolical mistakes. Understandably so as he is a club legend. .

Why shouldn't be get an easy ride....What's the use of getting on his case,!!!  He might make mistakes,but still puts in decent performances,

Keep pecking,hacking at errors,then not mentioning his top notch tackles,interceptions,or break ups of play,says more about some of the

clientele who profess to know their football on this forum...moaning for moaning sake...and you sir are above that!!

Edited by fuchsntf

7 hours ago, red5 said:

Please can we sell him to spurs.

He was a liability at times last season, but has been outstanding the last few games, grown in confidence and it now looks, in time, like we could have a class act.

Puel was brave enough to keep faith in him when he was struggling, where most managers would want instant impact from players to save their own skin.

Patience isn’t something that is common from owners and us fans. But maybe something is building here. Time will tell I guess.

Edited by Drew Peacock

14 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

He was a liability at times last season, but has been outstanding the last few games, grown in confidence and it now looks, in time, like we could have a class act.

Puel was brave enough to keep faith in him when he was struggling, where most managers would want instant impact from players to save their own skin.

Patience isn’t something that is common from owners and us fans. But maybe something is building here. Time will tell I guess.

Rose tinted imo

He was ordinary against Liverpool and United defensively 

Definitely improved but still does not smell danger but as modern full backs need to be attacking he fits the bill but still has a lot of learning - has the best role model possible in Fuchs who for me is still a better player but accept that he will be probably leave fo the states at the end of the season hence right to develop Chilwell.

29 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

That's why Puel is a good manager and thank god the owners see it that way.

As for the impatient fans I couldn't give a toss about a bunch of fickle armchair footballers.

• Like 3