Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

The €45million Was the price quoted before the Loan deal, which was rejected

Not what it will end up being in the summer

Better he plays the more it will be

I see. According to the newspapers, it's the price that was discussed before the loan, for a definitive transfer. They don't mention anything about this being a rejected offer. Did Leicester actually try to buy him outright?

3 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Tbf Sakho a pretty decent defender and Aspas has done well in La Liga and is Spanish international.

But not for an at the time aspiring Liverpool top 3 or 4 team. I remember Sakho playing here and he was almost a comic figure. He's now made an acceptable big lump limited stopper. Can't comment on the other one but clearly not up to it at the time.

54 minutes ago, Lizhang said:

I see. According to the newspapers, it's the price that was discussed before the loan, for a definitive transfer. They don't mention anything about this being a rejected offer. Did Leicester actually try to buy him outright?

rejected by Leicester they wanted him on loan

47 minutes ago, Lizhang said:

As far as i recall there was no price discussed before the loan as Monaco straight out said they did NOT want to sell and it was a 'loan for the rest of the season' . 

If that was the case & i hate to say it, but probably a very wise move financially from them. Sadly the better he plays for us, now on loan the higher the price they can ask for in the summer. Our god save would be if Adrian Silva does the same for them and we can come to a ££ + player agreement.

From what I read, we were discussing including a buy option in the loan deal, Monaco said they wanted to fix it at 45m euros. We said no, we’d rather just a loan with no option, as we felt we could negotiate a lower fee in summer if we did want to buy. I guess we felt no other club would pay that much in summer anyway so leaves us at least some room for negotiation especially with Silva involved.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@SO1

Just so I'm clear then, mate, anyone shit that Liverpool signed was The Committee(TM) and any masterstroke bit of genius business as Rodgers? 

Not sure how you've concluded I'm not behind the manager but alright.

If you took it that way then you misunderstood me.

To say its all Rodgers or all the Committee(TM) is wrong. Everybody gets some blame. You're not the first one to lay it all in Rodgers lap.

FSG found him a convenient scapegoat to buy time with the fans because they screwed him the next year. Even without Suarez and Sturridge they almost qualified for Champions League again. With 3 at the back. A miracle.

Did you know when Claude met Youri for the first time they had tea together at 4pm?... 

So Youri had to catch Puel at 4 to have tea with the Tielemans.. 

Not sure if all that was true but I know they talked about their favorite music artists and Cat Stevens was mentioned. 

56 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Did you know when Claude met Youri for the first time they had tea together at 4pm?... 

So Youri had to catch Puel at 4 to have tea with the Tielemans.. 

Not sure if all that was true but I know they talked about their favorite music artists and Cat Stevens was mentioned. 

Father and Son is one of my favorites

• Like 1

On 04/03/2019 at 03:38, ScouseFox said:

arguably already in the top 5 players to have ever played for LCFC 

at least 4 people replied saying this was a joke, if he doesn’t sign i blame them