Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

23 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

They don't listen to logic, trust me on that.

They seem to think that other teams in the Prem develop players for the purpose of the top 4, and that we should roll over on price when they come knocking!

That's fine but utd are not a top four club. So they need to shut the feck up or pay up. 

On 28/06/2019 at 09:44, Jon the Hat said:

Sky do not own Skybet.  Or any other betting company.  They sell advertising based on clicks.

I'm sure they own a certain amount in them though? 

52 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

They do, 20% shareholding 

I'm sure they'll have an influence on certain markets. 

Then the mugs see a 'dead cert' transfer and bet with them. Shouldn't be allowed. Other bookmakers maybe.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

I'm sure they'll have an influence on certain markets. 

Then the mugs see a 'dead cert' transfer and bet with them. Shouldn't be allowed. Other bookmakers maybe.

Sky used to own part of Skybet, but sold their stake a couple of years ago.

40 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Sky used to own part of Skybet, but sold their stake a couple of years ago.

They do still own shares in the company as part of that deal but it's something pretty minimal, about 3% off the top of my head. The way they report utter tabloid bollocks and stir up rumours is very cynical and more than a little tasteless but it's almost certainly just a way of driving traffic and drumming up interest in their product rather than some nefarious gambling scheme. 

4 hours ago, Danizen said:

Real Madrid are trying to get Pogba for about £30m less than Man United want for him. How awful is that? It must be so annoying having a club piss you about for an important player and expect you to just lower your price because they don't want to match your valuation. I really feel sorry for them. :(

" Real Madrid chiefs have been left STUNNED at the price Manchester United have quoted them for Paul Pogba "

• Haha 2

On 29/06/2019 at 16:43, Danizen said:

Where the hell did Celtic get £7m from?!

Compo for us relieving them of their coach? Benko had better be staying here as another season in the Highland League is not going to improve him.

8 hours ago, surrifox said:

The Man U meltdown is going to be so entertaining as a side issue next season 

I love it. United need to get their transfers spot on this summer to even begin to compete for top 4. More than likely take a few exceptional windows and management to put them alongside man city. Long may their demise continue. Hopefully spurs next.

• Like 1