Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Just trying to rack my brains as to when we got promoted, I don’t think we invested too heavily, Ulloa being the obvious big signing, but kept faith in a lot of our championship players, did marvels for us in the end!

also got robbed at anfield that season

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Just trying to rack my brains as to when we got promoted, I don’t think we invested too heavily, Ulloa being the obvious big signing, but kept faith in a lot of our championship players, did marvels for us in the end!

Absolutely. (Ignoring the 6 months at the bottom of the league)

Kasper, Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy all won the league from the side that came up!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I wouldn't take too much from this match as far as Norwich's season will go. Bottom third of the league are all gonna look about the same at Anfield.

Most go and sit back and frustrate Liverpool and end up losing not very often it’s 4-0 at half time

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

I wouldn't take too much from this match as far as Norwich's season will go. Bottom third of the league are all gonna look about the same at Anfield.

Agreed. Everyone will knee jerk insist Norwich will get relegated after this. Anyone can get slaughtered at Anfield. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Absolutely. (Ignoring the 6 months at the bottom of the league)

Kasper, Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy all won the league from the side that came up!

We only talk about the last 7 games and Man U at home! But yes great times!

“Norwich will feel that they can pick up points against the other 14 teams with the way they go forward” 😂 behave Carragher 😂. 1. It’s thirteen teams unless they are playing themselves and 2. None of the other 13 teams have players of top quality. Norwich need to wise up quickly otherwise they’ll be cut adrift

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Ah mate I did the same, and yes that haircut was nuts!

Might have to get the DVD out for that season and take a rewatch, still remember when Cambiasso scored and the roof nearly blew off the stadium :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Don’t really get the praise Norwich are getting from Sky. You can be clever with the  ball and not give Liverpool full backs all the space to whip crosses in. 

I think it's purely the way they were attacking in the first 15-20 minutes which was the crux of the praise. Anything else has been, quite frankly, shite.

• Like 1