Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Bizarre. Why wouldn't they go after Poch?

Not that I want them to, to be fair. If there's one manager that could sort them out, it would probably be Poch.

Maybe they have and he said no.or is waiting until the end of the season to decide anything.

i dont think solskjaer is all that bad that they should replace him anyway.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Matt said:

Alot of Man Utd 'fans' being seen for what they really are, Glory supporters.

I'm saying alot of Man Utd 'fans' will all of sudden be claiming 'they lost interest in football' soon if they aren't already.

Like my supervisor, suddenly its not him that supports then but his son and he never really supported them.

OGS is a natural whipping boy, I get that.  But can anyone honestly look at that roster and say they should be higher in the table than they are?  If you go by results I think you'd have to conclude he's doing a pretty decent job.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

OGS is a natural whipping boy, I get that.  But can anyone honestly look at that roster and say they should be higher in the table than they are?  If you go by results I think you'd have to conclude he's doing a pretty decent job.

Their best players are Rashford, Martial and De Gea, although the latter is having a bit of a crisis lately. I suppose it's down to a lack of trust in the defenders in front of him.

Maguire's probably regretting his move by now. Does not ooze the class or leadership qualities yet required to lead that defense.

Other than that, they are indeed rather lightweight on the whole, lack the type of class player they need in the middle of the park to get things going. The kind of player they have in Juan Mata, just a bit younger and faster.

Too many youngsters that need time to evolve.

Their back four is also relatively weak. Wan-Bissaka not doing overly well with the expectations, and Luke Shaw still their No.1 left-back. Grim.

Coupled with an overly self-obsessed fanbase living in the past, it makes for a great circus.

Edited by MC Prussian

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

No, it means I hate this sort of prurient culture and it has no place in this section imo.

I was just thinking that maybe I should have explained that my interest is not prurient...I make no judgement... but it may impact on form of our rivals