Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

6 goals, 6 assists so far tin the league this season. That's great going for someone who has only been playing Premier League football for around 15 months.

Superb tonight.

Not bad at all. Few more before the end of the season and those are good figures for anybody.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

6 goals, 6 assists so far tin the league this season. That's great going for someone who has only been playing Premier League football for around 15 months.

Superb tonight.

Damn. Beat me to it!

7 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I thought he looked better tonight because of Justin behind him. Seemed to click a lot better than with Chilwell behind him. 

Yeah I'm worried Justin didn't do enough to justify his place though.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Damn. Beat me to it!

Yeah I'm worried Justin didn't do enough to justify his place though.

Nah, he did plenty enough. Rampaged forwards and defended well. Good excuse to let Chilly properly recover too.

I agree, Barnes looked better with their interplay.

I’d take him in the England Squad to be honest. He’s different to what we have and he plays without fear. 

Barnes - Sterling - Sancho

Maddison - Henderson- Grealish

Chilwell - Maguire - Gomez - TAA

Henderson

Pope, Pickford, Stones, Tomori, Walker, Abraham, Mount, Kane, Abraham, CHO, Rose, Rice

• Thanks 2

The variation to his play is what sets him apart. Pace, dribbling skills, willing to check his runs and opt to pass, cut inside or go outside. Goals and assists starting to come, he is pretty electric and will keep getting better.

Unstoppable tonight, had a hand in all 4 goals.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

After watching his debut in Porto I've followed him closely waiting for him to make it. Been rimming him on here ever since worra lad :wub:

been about 3 years since it became obvious to anyone IN THE KNOW that he would eventually be the finest player to ever wear the shirt and nights like this are just a stepping stone in the right direction. 

not long turned 22, just over 12 month of top flight football, in and out the team, puts in performances like that when he's got the support and the confidence and the swagger. 

he's just the fu cking boy. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I want 10 & 10 from him this season. 4 goals and 4 assist in the last 9 games? Come on Harvey!!!

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I want 10 & 10 from him this season. 4 goals and 4 assist in the last 9 games? Come on Harvey!!!

Came on here to say exactly that, 10 and 10 puts him in the elite category, especially when he hasn’t been a regular all season.

Well player Harvey, a late push for the England squad for the up and coming Euros.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Came on here to say exactly that, 10 and 10 puts him in the elite category, especially when he hasn’t been a regular all season.

Well player Harvey, a late push for the England squad for the up and coming Euros.

I still don't think he has that sheer arrogance to pitch up for a vulgar England side in the Euros and make an impact but there are very few English wingers having a 2020 like him. He is progressing really well and I've little doubt he is going to be international class. I hope Party Gareth takes a chance on him but feel it'll be Grealish who will get the nod.

Guest An Sionnach
4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Best way of damaging his form? Pick him for England , see Chilwell , Maddison , Vardy , Maguire ,Drinkwater etc.etc.

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Best way of damaging his form? Pick him for England , see Chilwell , Maddison , Vardy , Maguire ,Drinkwater etc.etc.

lol all true apart from i see a rogue name there, the greatest player in our club's history............