Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

40 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

did he play up top with Vardy at the end?

wr should start with that aginst villa

now his finishing is getting better he will be vital moving forward

Yep but only because Rodgers spotted there was a gap left in the defence and it was more productive to have him closer to Vardy for counters, as opposed to hugging the wing.

On 07/02/2021 at 23:03, Ian Nacho said:

Perhaps I’m being overly critical but I’d like to see him be a bit more creative. Of course it’s the nature of a right footed player playing on the left to want to cut in and want to shoot but I’d like to see him switch it up and take a man on the outside occasionally. Ironically this time last year he was getting assists but not too many goals, but now he’a scoring but not getting too many assists. He can just be anonymous in tight games. 

Yeh get rid. 

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Didn't Liverpool try to get him a couple of years ago. We turned them down.

That was Chilwell. Went on loan to Huddersfield and Wagner told his mate Klopp how good he was!

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

That was Chilwell. Went on loan to Huddersfield and Wagner told his mate Klopp how good he was!

Yes i remember Chilwell being touted by Wagner. But I remember hearing they tried to take Harvey when he was younger. I just can't remember who told me.

So you could well be right.

19 hours ago, Royston. said:

Thought both he and maddison were poor today but they both come away smelling like roses.

Not sure I agree with your comment about Barnes. He kept TAA on his toes and he had a few good runs, apart from the one leading to his goal. One he shot across goal resulting in a save and nearly another goal for Vardy. Another he went through a few players before a diagonal pass to Vardy. As a result of his constant threat, he created space for others.

• Like 2