Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Just watched the 20+ min highlights on the lcfc website and you'd think Tielemans had an absolute blinder, especially first half. Made so many key passes but watching the full game live and still felt he was only like a 6.5/10. Better from him anyway.

I thought the same about Perez. He seemed to be here there and everywhere in those highlights. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Just watched the 20+ min highlights on the lcfc website and you'd think Tielemans had an absolute blinder, especially first half. Made so many key passes but watching the full game live and still felt he was only like a 6.5/10. Better from him anyway.

I know some have been very critical of Youri but I admire how he is willing to make that tough pass to break a team open. He made a few classy passes to open up space that led to a shot on goal, once to Riccy and once when he slid Vardy straight through. He hasn't produced at the same level as last season but it's early and even at 6 and 7 out of ten, he is still producing something special every match. Baller. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, theessexfox said:

A booking can be reviewed as a red card offence. Anyway, wasn't even a foul for me, superb tackle.

. just by looking at the replay, the fact that he slipped enabled him to move across the ground quicker than if he had maintained his balance!! 

Had he not slipped he would have made the tackle later and had he maintained the double footed challenge it would more likely have been red. 

The media and many on this forum were getting giddy ahead of the Yannited match, and then we produced our worst performance of the season. I loved the game on Saturday, but if Aurier's goal had stood we'd have lost, would now be in mid-table, would have failed to beat three average 'big 6' teams, etc etc.

Early days. But lets leave the talk of top 4 out, and leave talk of top 6 until Christmas 

Also wanted to give huge kudos to BR. While it was probably the VAR decision that sparked the comeback, his change to a diamond at the same time was pivotal. Our three were being outmuscled and overrun by Spurs' three (Maddison and Tielemans were quite poor defensively) but from then on our four bossed their three completely. 

Still looks a major mistake not to have signed a game-changing, goal-scoring winger in the  summer.

• Like 4

Totally brilliant result, Spuds may feel hard done by with the VAR decision but VAR was brought in to make these decisions. it doesn't matter if your offside by a fingernail or a whole foot. offside is offside. we did really well and scored two great goals.

On 21/09/2019 at 18:05, fuchsntf said:

Fking £6000  for a German-school-kids-backpack..> Schulranzen..!! <

image.jpg

heinhaus_schulranzen_1_web.jpg (1600×1169)Unavailable

Sadly it would pay for God knows how many cataract or similar operations for kids or elderly people in poor countries who may be blind, or nearly so, for life.

Edited by Gordon the Great
word missed

6 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

Sadly it would pay for God knows how many cataract or similar operations for kids or elderly people in poor countries who may be blind, or nearly so, for life.

What about all the other players in the world who have the fancy cars and houses? What about the money they earn to go on such things? Don't hear you criticise them. 

It's his money. Let him do with it what he fvcking wants! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

, his change to a diamond at the same time was pivotal. Our three were being outmuscled and overrun by Spurs' three (Maddison and Tielemans were quite poor defensively) but from then on our four bossed their three completely. 

Personally I felt it left us wide open and at 1-1, I would have bet for them to score rather than us. 

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What about all the other players in the world who have the fancy cars and houses? What about the money they earn to go on such things? Don't hear you criticise them. 

It's his money. Let him do with it what he fvcking wants! 

I agree,my point with the photo, hes wasting his money,£6000+ for a €100-300 kids schoolbag.

The so called "better off" people, are conned on style/mode/ and prices...because of Name Tags & Not quality,or something only thought exceptional....!!

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He wasn't bad, all told. A few sloppy passes, one of which ended up on the main highlights reel, but otherwise he was pulling the strings for us - and, way more importantly, letting Maddison free to cause chaos, which he gleefully obliged. A lot of of those dribbles Madders made in the first half in particular came from the space Tielemans allowed him in the final third.

Thought Perez had a decent game too, some nice dribbles and footwork at times, couple of decent shots, just needs to stop shying out of aerial challenges. Calling it now - he gets one goal, he'll be the dog's b*ll*cks with the fans and push on from there.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He is definitely better in a two. He is one of those players I think, where a lot of the time his good work goes unnoticed, and when he does play a poor pass or turnover possession, it is noticeable!  

27 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He is definitely better in a two. He is one of those players I think, where a lot of the time his good work goes unnoticed, and when he does play a poor pass or turnover possession, it is noticeable!  

Yeah and the more I watch him play I realise he isn't an attacking midfielder, he's just a very good central midfielder who is good at scoring goals, very much like Cambiasso