Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

Evans reminds me Danny Simpson, in that he just quietly goes about being ****ing amazing at his job.

Does anyone have a .gif of the moment that Soyuncu killed a spurs player? I'm sure there was a moment where did some silky skills near our own goal, and the spurs player was left for dead and fell over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

The argument is that Maddison shouldn't have been out there at all, since he was offering nothing and could do more harm than good.  Indeed, you saw Praet spot him and pass him the ball, only to surrender possession because Maddison was totally Immobile.

Harsh on Immobile there mate.

euro-2016-france-ciro-immobile-italy-514

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Johnny Evans is becoming a bit of an unsung hero for us. He's so solid and as much as love Caglar it must be a constant worry not knowing what he's gonna do next but he stays calm

Evans has been solid for us for so long now, not flash but reliably steady.

16 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Johnny Evans is becoming a bit of an unsung hero for us. He's so solid and as much as love Caglar it must be a constant worry not knowing what he's gonna do next but he stays calm

Don't think he's that unsung, tbh

Our best CB for the past few years 

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Best game down here for years. The title winning season has some good ones, the 5-3 man u was incredible, this was right up there with any games at the King Power. Atmosphere was immense, game had everything, goals, disallowed goals, strange goals great goals, so much emotion. Such a shame Maddison probably won't be here next season, love watching him play. 

Wasn't the Manure 5-3 victory on the same day too?

Given the start we've had fixtures wise to be sitting 3rd is incredible. From GW9 we have a very desirable run of fixtures. If we can manage to beat those teams "we should be beating" we could be in a very healthy position come the mid point of the season. I know some folk have criticised the manager for what they see as a defensive set up but I think he just wanted us to have a solid start to the season which we now have. I'm more confident now than ever of our potential to finish top 6. Come on you Foxes! X 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, shailen said:

One of the best bits of today was when vardy made the linesman absolutely s**t himself and flag for a Leicester throw. What a guy and what a player.

Was going to post this myself, I'm sure he was going to give a throw in to Spurs, he did literally s**t himselflol

• Like 2

Imo this was our best performance this term

We made chances.. and continued to do so even after going 1 down.

At ht the problem was not that we had conceded a goal (that schmichel should have been much quicker off his line and clattered kane). ...but that we hadnt scored two.

Praet and hamza added to our performance.... br needs to look at getting ayoze more involved.

25 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Man U bought the wrong player  Evans made Maguire better and is doing the same thing with Cags

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

MOTM for me today.

The man is different gravy, never looks rushed.

Loved his tackle on Kane.

• Like 2

Buzzing after that, can't beat a late winner. Thought we played well throughout, it was an entertaining, open game and delighted we managed to turn it around.

11 points is a very decent start and that was the type of big game win that we needed. Excellent stuff.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Had a look on social media and I see many Spurs fans have legit turned on Poch. Deluded much. Without Poch Spurs would be as irrelevant as Everton. 

Haha didn't take them long, 6 games only to turn against the guy who led them to CL final. These wombling cocks have a memory of a mayfly

Edited by Chester Dontlie