Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Gutted for him? Do you reckon it could force us into the transfer window? 

Force us out of the window if anything. Choudhury loan loan will be off and maybe a KDH recall if it’s serious. 

4-6 weeks I’d have thought for Praet. We can manage til then just about with what we have. 

4 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

He’s subtly classy, Praet. Quietly goes about his business, so sometimes easy to miss, but adds real quality as he does.

He's a good technician. But given the (attacking) role he's often given, I don't think his involvement results in enough assists or goals. Saying that he did well for the third today. Had he bagged the extra instead of twanging his hammy it would of been a good day. More of that and my view would change significantly. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

He's a good technician. But given the (attacking) role he's often given, I don't think his involvement results in enough assists or goals. Saying that he did well for the third today. Had he bagged the extra instead of twanging his hammy it would of been a good day. More of that and my view would change significantly. 

He assists the assist. Stats aren't everything. Often his movement, little dinks inside, his reading of the game create space for others. Albrighton, Barnes, Justin and Castange all had extra space and time to work in today because of Praet and his very clever play. His involvement won't show goals and assists because an assist for the assist is never noted

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Not in that position. If madders isn't fit I imagine perez would play as a 10 for us.

If anything we'd probably recall KDH off loan but I'm not sure if we have the ability too. 

I’m more concerned about youris cover. If he needs a break or is forced to miss out if our only option is Hamza we will be chuffed 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

He assists the assist. Stats aren't everything. Often his movement, little dinks inside, his reading of the game create space for others. Albrighton, Barnes, Justin and Castange all had extra space and time to work in today because of Praet and his very clever play. His involvement won't show goals and assists because an assist for the assist is never noted

As evidenced by the third today. Quality player, gutted he is going to be out as we go into a tough run of games.

Reminds me of Kingy in the way he's happy to receive the first ball from the back then make his way forward to take a return further up the pitch. Obviously likes to supply a bit more where Kingy liked to get onto the final ball but he has a great read of the game.

• Like 1