Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton 0 - 9 (NINE) Leicester City A Post Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

What a time to be alive!

What a time to be a Leicester fan!

The absurd happiness that football can give has rarely felt so good. Farcical even...

Thank you Khun Vichai for making our football club one that can even dream of nights like this!

May you rest in peace.

Spot on

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, when_you're_smiling said:

This is the big one for me. Must have been 10s of thousands of top flight games and in each one the away side effectively trying to get the biggest win ever.

We witnessed tonight our team do that and what no away team has done in top flight history.

So proud! 

It is a great record to have, and can’t be written off with the football didn’t start in 92 rubbish lol 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

A year ago I drank a whole bottle of South African brandy in disbelief as i processed what had or may have happened with Vichai and the other passengers. A year on and I've drank 3 bottles of Malbec and can barely see. My teeth resemble Shane McGowan's and I fcukin love this club. That was for you Khun Vichai. Thank you for everything.

Ive always enjoyed and really genuinely had what I thought was maximum respect for your posts Ric with how upfront and honest you have been with certain events in your life.

But you have now gone and topped it, 3 bottles of Malbec in one night!!!! My respect levels have never been higher Sir lol

• Haha 1

Reminds me of back in the day, scoring six in a game in a 9-3 win. To be fair their keeper was playing on his bike by the time our seventh went in and my marker was sat cross leggged picking grass as I scooped it over his head. But even they were better than Southampton!

• Haha 3

I love being a Leicester fan.  There have been lows.  What the he'll do they matter.

Despite my ridiculous over excitement at winning the league  my favourite games may  be: first - beating Shrewsbury (I was there).  Second- tonight (televison). Loved being at the party where we hammered Everton 2016

I've got to say after watching that, I mean yeah Southampton were atrocious but from what I've seen from the Foxes this season I'm going to say I think the squad we have now is probably better than the 2015-16 season. The only missing link would be of course Kante... but while Chelsea have got Kante we've got Ndidi whose having an epic season. Where the foxes will finish come May will be very interesting. 

Edited by Leicesterpool