Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

On 06/12/2020 at 22:51, Dames said:

I hope he isn’t binned the minute Ricky and Timmy are back. He deserves better than that.

With pretty much most midweeks filled with matches if we go far in the europa league, he should be needed in most matches.

I've been really impressed with him right from his debut.

Yes, he's made a few errors, but so do most, especially at his age.  He's young, has made the jump from league 1 and has been selected in a long list of different positions, week by week, and just got on with it. During that time he also lost his father.

Whilst he's probably not our best right, left, wing or centre back, he's performed well in all those positions fairly consistently, he's contributed significantly in attack and defence.

He's shown a really good professional attitude and in a short time he has become a vital member of the squad.

His occasional errors have possibly clouded some opinions, but its great to see him recieving more credit for his attitude and efforts.

His versatility is a double edged sword, making him more indispensable yet less likely to nail down a specific position in the side. But with the flexibility of tactical formations and the need for squad rotation these days, that's probably less of a problem.

23 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Player of the season for me so far and if we persist with 3 at the back, I would now have him in my strongest starting XI when everyone is fit. 
He keeps getting better and better, and with his versatility I think he could be a smokey  for the Euros next summer.

Anyone? Just me?

He has had some shockers. If memory serves me correct, Justin was at fault for a one of Spurs goals when we lost there last season. Also, he got totally bullied by Chris Wood earlier this season. But its been mostly positive with Justin. Been consistent and great ever since that Burnley game.

Edited by Koke

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

He has had some shockers. If memory serves me correct, Justin was at fault for a one of Spurs goals when we lost there last season. Also, he got totally bullied by Chris Wood earlier this season. But its been mostly positive with Justin. Been consistent and great ever since that Burnley game.

that's a mismatch though, be like villa fans blaming alan wright for not beating Ian Marshall to a header on opening day ;)

• Like 1

Justin is rapidly becoming my favourite player, I'm old enough to be his dad but he's a guaranteed 6/10 minimum (and often better) no matter where we shoehorn him in.

Good player, good athlete, great attitude.

only going to get better, very rarely can u say it looked like he didn't give it his all.

Gave him some stick at the end of last season and the beginning of this season, but it was nice to hear Rogers speak about him like that today he’s became Mr Reliable and we’ve not really spoke about him which is good with a defender no mistakes just getting on with the job that’s required of him