Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Great performance and he’s still improving all the time. A real bonus him coming on so much.

Early on I said his performances had been average, I stand by that. I thought he struggled last season and didn’t pull up trees early this season.  But he’s come on leaps and bounds and is regularly one of our best performers. 

• Like 2

I could Shearer giving the MOTM to Maddison for his two goals, the second beign a sumptuous finish.

But it has to be JJ for me. He has improved so much and considering he has played e very minute this season, he never looks exhausted. Deserved his clean sheet and provided service up-front. I'd be worried if I was Ricardo, and Brendan will have a selection headache.

• Like 2

He’s a real talent, we’ve relied on him massively this season so far and he’s been fantastic for a lad who’s still around u21 age. Can definitely see him coming into his own at RB if we lose Riccy or on the right or left side of a back 3 once Fofana steps into the middle of the defence. Keeps on progressing like this there’s a new deal on for him you’d think. 

Really admire the young man's play and attitude. Never once have I seen him be anything but consumately professional on the pitch for us, even last season when he was largely peripheral in the early and middle part. 

This season he has come on enormously again. His runs and delivery were superb this evening once he switched sides. Offers options going forward. A real credit to us and to himself. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 2

Another real success story for our scouting team- certainly wasn't an 'obvious' signing.

Seems to have ironed out his defensive frailties in a very short space of time. If he carries on developing like this, we'll have one (another) of the best full backs in the league.

• Like 1