Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

My MOM tonight. From watching him away to Watford last season I always thought his passing and decision making wasn’t 

up to our standard as a premiership club.

But I was wrong  and he does strengthen the squad and a good asset.

Well done.

34 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I've said all season that Justin has been one of our best players. So many have slated him and said hes not good enough but hes hardly put a foot wrong and was magnificent today. Great options to have with him, Ricardo and Castagne. Justin is definitely more effective on the right and hes also played well as the right centre back in a 3 at times this season 

To be fair, he suffered through a some slate-worthy performances at the beginning of the season.

Since then he's improved about every single game to becoming one of our best each game (even when we played poorly). Good on him.

10 minutes ago, Mr Fox said:

My MOM tonight. From watching him away to Watford last season I always thought his passing and decision making wasn’t 

up to our standard as a premiership club.

But I was wrong  and he does strengthen the squad and a good asset.

Well done.

You weren't 'wrong'.  He was a talented prospect from League One making a step up to the Premiership.  He was bound to look a bit out of place at first and bound to need time to adapt.  He has taken his chance fantastically well and developed at a phenomenal rate this year.

You were just wrong to expect him to come ready made.

Probably the best performance from a full back i've seen this season at Leicester which baring in mind how good Castagne was when he first came here is telling. He is getting better and better, absolutely love him and he can play in some many positions and give 7+ / 10 performances most weeks.

What a player.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If it wasn't for God at Number 9, James Justin would be City's player of the season so far.

He's in the running.

It's Vardy, Justin & Mendy that are in the running for that.  Kind of hard to choose - could make a case for any of the 3.

While he's certainly improved greatly this year, the fact is that he's performed better than anybody could possibly expect since Day 1 of filling in for Ricardo

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Probably the best performance from a full back i've seen this season at Leicester which baring in mind how good Castagne was when he first came here is telling. He is getting better and better, absolutely love him and he can play in some many positions and give 7+ / 10 performances most weeks.

What a player.

Perhaps Ricardo could play further forward?.... Justin cannot possibly lose his place after his performances this season and the 10/10 display tonight!

• Like 1

The major criticism was his distribution. He showed tonight how much progress he's making. He'll find it difficult against teams who player deeper but his development from a decent League One full back to a decent premier league full back has been exciting to watch. 

Since his introduction to the First team, I believe he has never Let the side down,actually cant remember him being the weakest in the chain...

His alround performances have shown he has learnt at each period of his Leicester career..IMO already a Mr Reliable...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2