Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

City 1-2 Saints Post Match

1 minute ago, TheF1Bob said:

Just shows how much work needs to be done tbh.

Chilwell is crap btw.

Chilwell isn’t crap, he’s far from it. He appears to be lacking in confidence at the moment and out of form - it happens to every player at some point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would have been a travesty if we'd got anything out of that game, fully deserved defeat. 

I don't know if we've ran out of steam but we've lost our way at home. Massively overachieved in first part of the season and have gone backwards. 

Looked poor defensively without Ndidi, and for some reason swapped Evans and Soyuncu round and they both looked nervy. 

Maddison is massively overrated, and we've haven't been able to create anything for weeks. 

Need to do business this month for some fresh impetus. I don't want to be too harsh because we've had a brilliant season but that was rubbish. 

• Like 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Congratulations Southampton, they played us off the park for the whole 90 minutes and deservedly won. They should in fact have won my more.

We've had a brilliant season, but that was poor. Hopefully Rodgers can get into them in training this week because performances have been poor for a while now.

Onto the next one.

Normally agree with you. But not on this one. I'm fed up of teams fouling let right and centre to break up our play and getting away with it!! Was the same against Villa on Wednesday. It started at Man City and every team since has done it to us. Preventing us from playing football. 

I can't stand anti-football. It should be punished more harshly. 

• Like 3