Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

City 1-2 Saints Post Match

I was upset this morning as I couldn't make the game lol

Worst performance since the end of the Puel era. Chilwell, Soyuncu and Choudary looked like park players at times and we desperately need a winger who can create.

Anyway onwards and upwards. 

Well played Saints. Thoroughly deserved that. 

We've lost the plot big time. All teams except Liverpool will probably have a dip in form this season and this is well and truly ours.

• Like 1

Not a fan of slamming your own players after the make 1 or 2 rare errors. But when it's consistently this shocking you just can't excuse it. One of the worst defensive performances from Ben Chilwell in a very very long time. Our England left back. Yes Harvey Barnes wasn't good etc but he just couldn't get into the game. Ben just point blanc couldn't pick a single pass, cross, nothing. SHOCKING. 

• Like 3

Horrendous performance.....dare I say that our efforts in the Carabao Cup may be catching up with us.....prize money for winning Carabao Cup £200,000 and a place in the Europa League.....Top 4 is worth £40 million plus Champs league....I'd sacrifice a Carabao cup win for 3 points any day of the week

• Like 1

Didn’t see any of it. Can anyone explain how the match actually went and how we actually performed? 

I followed the match thread and from that it looks like Chilwell should be sold for £5m, the whole midfield isn’t good enough and Rodgers out. 

which seems like classic FT knee jerkism