Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Marc Albrighton

10 hours ago, RichMC24 said:

Brilliant today.  Man of the match for me.  Sensational.  

Yeah he was decent as were most of our players today but MOTM? He is probably 11th on my list, but that's not taking anything away from him. Like I said he's Mr dependable, with Kevin you get decent performances (6 or 7 out of 10) . Nothing more nothing less the majority of the time. 

I’d like him to coach Maddison in taking corners and free kicks. He seems to be able to loop balls into the box, making it very difficult for defenders. The corner against Brighton that Amartey scored from and yesterday’s free kick were perfect examples.

We’ve been rubbish at dead balls all season until Albrighton started taking them. He’s not always good, but when he is, he’s fvckin awesome.

At 31, with his contract up at the end of next season what do we think the likelihood is of a Jonny Evans style new deal? 

As a versatile squad player who knows his role, never lets you down and is massive in the changing room those type of players are indispensable and worth their weight in gold. 

How much would it cost to replace him?