Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

5 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

If you lock everyone away, the numbers will fall.  The unknown is what happens when you let them out again.

It rears back up to infect those who havent been exposed to it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Ohhhhh his name is Leonardo,

Leicester number 23

Yes he’s got a bit of COVID

But he scored goals so that’s alright with me 

16C6DD5A-BF3C-49C0-AAF1-26587E181C28.jpeg

He's recovering from a knee operation due to a cruciate ligament injury, not suffering from Coronavirus, unless I'm mistaken?

https://sportsfinding.com/ulloa-operated-on-by-the-crusader/23811/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Everyone has it mate.

:rolleyes:

Translation as I've no work today (& no football)....

"I'd like to thank everybody for their love and support, and to tell them that everything went very well.

From now on, I'm thinking about my recovery. Many thanks!"

Oh! His name is Leonardo.

He's buggered up his knee.

But he can still outrun the virus.

& score a crucial goal or three....

15 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

its fine for people to critique and stuff but saying pathetic isnt good. the government has trusted its advisors and the strategy they advise, it might be wrong it might be right but its very easy from the outside to say things like this but im sure somebody would be having a go at this mans response and he wouldnt find it very helpful

• Like 1

Just starting to have work cancelled. 4 courses next week binned, and I'm sure there will be more to follow.

Wheres that 'Do you own your own business' thread??!

Could be a rough few months :mellow: 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

If you lock everyone away, the numbers will fall.  The unknown is what happens when you let them out again.

...what makes you think Korea is locking everyone away rather than testing and quarantining efficiently?

I was in Itaewon yesterday and I can say, rather emphatically, that people are not being locked away.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pds said:

We've had an email from HR advising they are encouraging us to work from home if we can but sitting here in the office it's not been paid attention to. Line managers advising just to carry on as normal.

They would as there would be no one to manage.

We're splitting up into two teams here at work starting next week, one team will do home office until further notice so that interactions are reduced to a minimum and that production is guaranteed.

We've installed a remote software on our private computers so that one can access one's office desktop from home also.