Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Wolves (A) - Pre-match Thread - 14/02/2020

We all know what happens at corners with Wilf not playing ...   I suggest Hamza uses a very very firm gel on his barnet which sets like concrete and gives him an extra couple of inches ...    

Very tight game with two fairly even teams ...   home advantage and no Wilf might give them the edge but ..   if JV finds where his missus has hid his scoring boots we could just nick it ...   :scarf:

On 12/02/2020 at 02:07, Grebfromgrebland said:

This is going to be a tough one. They outplayed us at our place but somehow drew.

They also play really good football and can handle the playing against top teams whereas we really struggle. 

I think we'll lose as we don't turn up when it matters.

I have now read a few people saying this, but that's not exactly how I recall it.

I believe we had about 70% possession and outshot them, albeit they were "unlucky" to have a goal ruled out via a (correct) VAR decision. Though Jota or Jimenez had one or two good scoring chances, they mostly sat deep with 10 players behind the ball and fouled a lot!

>

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

I have now read a few people saying this, but that's not exactly how I recall it.

I believe we had about 70% possession and outshot them, albeit they were "unlucky" to have a goal ruled out via a (correct) VAR decision. Though Jota or Jimenez had one or two good scoring chances, they mostly sat deep with 10 players behind the ball and fouled a lot!

>

Wolves are disgustingly overrated. A good side but where they are in the table sums them up, top half nothing more. That said we will probably play into their hands by committing men forward in slow passing moves and allow them to play to their main strength on the break!

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1