Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wolves 0-0 Leicester post match thread.

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I also want to see Nacho,but Now After a Good Run in the side,with only the odd decent game,Its Time IMO for Perez to sit on the Bench.

i want to see a Vardy Nacho combination...

I think this is a good shout. I like Pérez but let’s see what he can offer coming off the bench and to be honest, Ihenacho looks like our only serious goal threat at the minute. 

Puel ball is nonsense in this context. He was criticised for playing negatively against the likes of Cardiff, Southampton, Swansea, Stoke at home, not away against a good, well organised team with threat like Wolves.

Yes, it wasn't good to watch but we were hardly playing the whipping boys of the league today. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, vanity said:

Some games we need a striker who will come back to the ball and play in other players bc we cannot get Vardy the ball where he needs it. It is simply a limitation of the team that we cannot always get him the ball, especially against low blocks or 5 at the back. We have other strikers who do things he doesn't. 

& He does things,some definitely cant do.....!!!!

Just now, goose2010 said:

And they are? There form is worse than ours only the last 6 or so 

I think they’ll hit form, Man Utd are a joke so that should be a free hit for them, and beating a poor spurs as rivals will be a huge boost to their confidence. I’m not mystic meg mind you 🙂

Would have taken that at the start, with how it panned out happy with that at the end. Not the greatest game, rather like the first encounter with Wolves. Had some good moments, but didn’t create enough going forward. Evans and Soyuncu did well, Hamza unlucky with his bookings I felt. Pray Wilf is fit for Manchester City next week 🤞🏻

Just now, SheppyFox said:

I think they’ll hit form, Man Utd are a joke so that should be a free hit for them, and beating a poor spurs as rivals will be a huge boost to their confidence. I’m not mystic meg mind you 🙂

We probably need 20 points from out final 12 games. I honestly think tonight was one of the toughest we have left.

Much prefer this kind of season to one just sitting safe in mid table and getting the flip flops out in March. 

• Like 3

We have been found out and I think the gaffer is just carrying on regardless hoping we click again more than anything. His ego maybe persevering with Perez when others would have dropped him. Now we have signed Bennett I wonder if we may go 3 centre backs more often? I certainly would consider it against Man City especially allowing our wing backs/full backs to get right out to the touch line to keep Mahrez and co out there if they choose to hug the touch line like the previous match against us. 

19 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

Some absolute morons in this thread. 

WE ARE THIRD IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. 

Yes and performances like this tonight make you shake your head and wonder why? using the word moron to make a point instead of reasoned argument or to make a  point only highlights that you are one.:dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

We probably need 20 points from out final 12 games. I honestly think tonight was one of the toughest we have left.

Much prefer this kind of season to one just sitting safe in mid table and getting the flip flops out in March. 

I agree this season is preferable to our “normal” season. I don’t think you’re going to get much of a debate on that. I don’t know where it’s been said this isn’t a preferred situation to our normal territory 🙂

1 minute ago, TRAD-DAD said:

Yes and performances like this tonight make you shake your head and wonder why? using the word moron to make a point instead of reasoned argument or to make a  point only highlights that you are one.:dunno:

You want 'reasoned argument'? OK. 

Wolves have scored in EVERY home match this season, they didn't tonight. 

But yeah, your right, what a crap performance. 

Seriously, do you realise how well we're doing this season? How can you be unhappy at 3rd in the league with 12 games to go. Please let me know. Cheers. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

wolves are a good burnley. they are a decent side but i don't see the hype around them and adama. they will every now and then look awesome against a top side i suppose. 

Equally I still don't see the dislike and nastyness (and no, i'm certainly no snowflake) towards them.

If i'm honest I see them as a 'mini leicester' before we started this passive shite. Exciting.

But then 'we got found out' with the exciting football yet we seem to have been 'found out' with this passive shite too, how come other teams don't get 'found out'?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

You want 'reasoned argument'? OK. 

Wolves have scored in EVERY home match this season, they didn't tonight. 

But yeah, your right, what a crap performance. 

Seriously, do you realise how well we're doing this season? How can you be unhappy at 3rd in the league with 12 games to go. Please let me know. Cheers. 

Mate. There's no pleasing some people!

• Thanks 1

Would have taken a point before the game, let alone with 10 men. So no problem with the result. 

Have teams worked us out, or have just got a bit more pedestrian? 

I’d like to see a beasty type midfielder that can boss things and not get knocked off the ball by a mild gust - and a decent right winger. 

But...Top four whilst nearly everyone else around us is struggling. Young team, decent manager. 

Onwards and upwards 

i think it’s time to switch to more of a 4-4-2 diamond type thingy with someone up front to help vardy.

you have to be adaptable to the situation in hand and maybe when some form / sharpness returns for our attacking/ flair players we can play with 1 up front again.

I actually quite enjoyed it. 

I went there saying a draw would be good and I'd take 0-0 although I didn't expect it to be goalless. 

I thought we played well first half without creating, and arguably had the better of the play up until Hamza went off. Wolves actually I thought were a bit disappointing, but they looked dangerous with Traoure when he came on

A very good point indeed imo. 

Few negatives, Tielemans continues to look poor, always slow. Vardy isn't getting any service either. These are concerns.

Riccardo possibly the motm. Mike Dean is still shit

• Like 3