Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

4 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

That tackle on Grealish, everybody thinking, how did he come out unscathed from that?

Errrrrr...well....

I'm starting to wonder about the club’s once-vaunted training and medical staff. 

This, plus rushing Wilf back with unheard-of speed from knee surgery, which set him back and could have risked the rest of his season.  Two proofs that old fashioned "walk it off and get back in" is not always the way to go.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I'm starting to wonder about the club’s once-vaunted training and medical staff. 

This, plus rushing Wilf back with unheard-of speed from knee surgery, which set him back and could have risked the rest of his season.  Two proofs that old fashioned "walk it off and get back in" is not always the way to go.

Yeah, and they've let some sort of virus in.

• Haha 3

Gutted about this but we’re lucky to have Justin got a proper footballing brain as well. He’s so switched on in the games hes played in he’ll be a proper player for us in the future and I’m sure he’ll be rubbing his hands together at this opportunity.

19 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Gutted about this but we’re lucky to have Justin got a proper footballing brain as well. He’s so switched on in the games hes played in he’ll be a proper player for us in the future and I’m sure he’ll be rubbing his hands together at this opportunity.

He'll need some hand sanitiser then. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Xen said:

At this rate Ricardo could be the first player to get a serious mid-season ACL injury, ruled out for months, and then be back for the next gameweek...

Just posted similar in the coronavirus thread. Wasn't copying honestly lol

On 13/03/2020 at 05:47, KingsX said:

It's possible that Rodgers rushed him back, although I'm not going to lay the blame at his feet without proof. He does have previous with Tierney.

On 16/03/2020 at 09:05, Bourbon Fox said:

https://fosseposse.sbnation.com/2020/3/15/21180480/ricardo-pereira-injury-acl-leicester-city

'The Assassination of Ricardo Pereira's Knee By The Coward Jack Grealish'

Did anyone make/find a clip of the offending tackle?

Can kind of remember a rough 50/50 and Grealish coming in a tad late but that's all really. Media pieces above seem a tad overkill if there's no evidence to base it on, like if the same happened with Targetts leg breaker on Ricky earlier in the season we had the clip to back our disgruntlement up on the day.