Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

We’ll be like Bournemouth next season.  

Are moving to field surrounded by garden sheds??  Surely not.

• Haha 1

Guest Fktf
10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What can Chilwell do? He should expect Barnes to help him out. 

As much as he shouldn't have been left 2 on 1, he certainly didn't help things by stopping and throwing his arms in the air. 

Just now, hejammy said:

I think we have to be honest and say our drop in form has coincided with Vardys drop in form. Today let's not hide the fact that he's been poor and we can't say it's because he's had no service or anything like that. His touch, his speed, his shots all been pretty poor. Need him to find something quick 

It scares the shit out of me, but this appears to be the case. Apart from in front of goal we have been pretty good today. But I can't see goals without an in form Vardy.

Just now, Cameron Davidson said:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man! The time for Gray to become the new Ronaldo.....

He’s got the skill, just the athleticism, power or football intelligence. 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Same team that that went on run and 

tonked Southhampton 

not buying into the good the squad is crap

That might be a valid point if they hadn’t been sitting on their arses at home for 3 months playing Fifa 

I totally get you. It’s a hard one to put your finger on, because you could argue that an average side doesn’t beat teams 9-0. But it’s hard to fathom why we are absolutely dog shit at the moment.... it’s as bad as I’ve seen us in a long while.