Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Am the only one that thinks we played pretty well. No way do we deserve to be losing, let alone 2-0. 

And how many times have we tested the keeper?? Same story every game.

33 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Yes but this happens with every bledy manager. Look at how piss poor gunnar solsjkar was. But he’s turning things round now at yanited. 

Umm not quite, he started poorly and is now coming good.

We started on fire, and look completely clueless, there is no plan B, he started with the usual formation and players.

I dont want us firing yet another manager, especially one on a bumper contract, but I cant see him recovering, I think he will get rest of season for obvious reasons, and get to start the next one, but unless its a good start I think he will be gone.  If we finish 6th or below, its possible top will get emotional and do a manderic, but I think he will get a month or two next season.

Also solskaer didnt have anything like this run, he was doing well against all the top teams, so their issue was consistency, ours is we just shite against everyone.

Edited by Chrysalis

That is shite. Utter shite. Nailed on they'd get a penalty but not a fvcking chance we're winning this. Even if we make changes. 

It's just so laboured.

We're so easy to defend against. In all areas of the pitch. Keep doing the same thing and getting the same outcomes won't change anything. Has to bring on another striker. This 4 3 3 doesn't work any more. Teams have sussed us out and the fact that Rodgers doesn't change anything match by match speaks volumes. 

We're not getting Champions League football and I know I'm not the first to realise that but it's patently obvious we're finishing about 5th or 6th at this rate. 

• Like 1

I’ve watched City for thick end of 50 years and know what hopeless looks like. Like many of you, I’ve witnessed it before. This isn’t the worst. Not even close. But my god, it’s awful. No spark. No fight. No passion. No shots. No points. No CL. It isn’t the worst - but it might be the most disappointing. 

• Like 2

6th is the best we can hope for at this rate. Man City getting banned won't make a difference. We'd have been smashed in the CL anyway given Rodgers record against big teams, but the money would have been nice. Does 6th need to play EL qualifiers?

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Too much garbage out there unfortunately. We look slow and clueless. This restart is turning into a true nightmare for us 

If it didn't happen now it would have at the start of next season the writing has been on the wall since Christmas This team is young and therefore will not be able to handle pressure.

Tough tough times.

I honestly think that was the best half of football we’ve played since the lockdown but we’re 2-0 down.

Nothing is going for us but just got to try and Keep The faith, that’s what has to happen through the tough times surely

• Like 1

I genuinely think having no fans there has done us no favours. As much as fans getting on players backs can be counter productive, I think our lot need it. They need that kick up the arse to speed the tempo up and the groans when they lose it cheaply. They are too happy just cruising along with no comeback.

Bring Nachos in for Justin.

Change to 3 at the back.

Kasper

Soy Evans Chilwell

Ndidi

Albrighton Praet Tielemans Barnes

Nachos

Vardy

We need to go for it. Status quo wont get us anywhere.

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Gotta go for it this second half, 352. Kelechi on for Justin with Albrighton going rwb and then Maddison for Tielemans 

Just so I’m with you, is Barnes playing cb?

Edited by Lambert09