Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

That twat on Sky says it was a stonewall penalty. I. Give. Up. 

The fact that they took So.

Long.

To.

Decide 

Obviously shows how clear it was.. ugh.. 

To my eyes, how did the miss the guy climbing on Cags, and I saw it hit both arms. Oh well. I guess that's why I sit with a beer, not in the VAR chair.... 

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Umm not quite, he started poorly and is now coming good.

We started on fire, and look completely clueless, there is no plan B, he started with the usual formation and players.

I dont want us firing yet another manager, especially one on a bumper contract, but I cant see him recovering, I think he will get rest of season for obvious reasons, and get to start the next one, but unless its a good start I think he will be gone.

Difference is United threw wads of cash at their problem, spent what, like £200m in the summer and £55m in January?

Its just ridiculous.

1 minute ago, chrishlcfc said:

Tough tough times.

I honestly think that was the best half of football we’ve played since the lockdown but we’re 2-0 down.

Nothing is going for us but just got to try and Keep The faith, that’s what has to happen through the tough times surely

That really doesn't say much.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Players need to look at themselves, Vardy and Ndidi a shadow of themselves earlier in the season, Youri shadow of himself last year. 

Barnes look like someone who won a raffle at the moment. 

Praet offers nothing and at fault for the goal, Silva Mark 2 

Rodgers for playing Albrighton on the left, I can't remember him having a decent game on the left, he best season ever was on the right. 

Owners need a kick ups the arse for spending 0 in the winter transfer window, always strength when you are on top.

Think somebody might need to learn their left from their right...:ph34r:

What is the point of just spending a half lumping aimless balls into the box for a 5ft 10 striker when hes being marked by a 6ft 4 defender though? If you want to play like that then should of bought a big man or utilised Slimani instead of ****ing him off to France. 

• Like 2

Just now, Paddy. said:

The problem is, you look at the bench and (excusing a half-fit Madders) there's no one on there who's going to make a difference, let's be honest.

That’s why I keep bleating on about the formation, when something’s not working like it’s not for months you have to adapt and switch it up, but even after 3 months of lockdown hasn’t given us a different plan when the signs were there

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think Everton are going places. Top manager, new stadium, money to spend. Could be a force soon.

They have been spending big and under achieving for years , you could say some success is over due.

Probably have a shit patch before the end of the season.  But strong side and good manager for sure 

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Umm not quite, he started poorly and is now coming good.

We started on fire, and look completely clueless, there is no plan B, he started with the usual formation and players.

I dont want us firing yet another manager, especially one on a bumper contract, but I cant see him recovering, I think he will get rest of season for obvious reasons, and get to start the next one, but unless its a good start I think he will be gone.  If we finish 6th or below, its possible top will get emotional and do a manderic, but I think he will get a month or two next season.

OGS Started poorly? Didn't the win his first seven matches?

Things I do like is Youri has been pushed forward and We are looking all the time to be creative and there is more movement.

JUSTIN James is learning his trade but we obviously miss Riccy P.

Id love to think we have two or more goals in us but....

Prove me wrong please my beloved LCFC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Bring Nachos in for Justin.

Change to 3 at the back.

Kasper

Soy Evans Chilwell

Ndidi

Albrighton Praet Tielemans Barnes

Nachos

Vardy

We need to go for it. Status quo wont get us anywhere.

Probably a decent shout. Maddison on as well if he is fit enough.