Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Sheffield Utd post match

Bloody Brilliant display all round god knows where they’ve been hiding last few months, Thomas has shown pieces of quality performances Youri Bossed midfield good to see Big Wes have a run out Now let’s hope we can peel a few spuds on Sunday grab another 3 points towards CL SPOT !!

• Like 2

Great performance, each of them played brilliantly, I don't really think we had any bad perfomers.

Special metions to:

• Tielemans - Bossed the game from start to finish
  • Vardy - Created the second goal wonderfully and could have had another assist had Barnes stayed onside
  • Gray - Came on and scored just when we were getting worried about killing the game off
  • Thomas - Great assist and never looked out of place at all. It's early days but if this is a sign of things to come we won't need to sign another LB as a backup to Chilwell, he's there ready to go in the cup games and the occasional league/European game.
  • Ndidi - Won the majority of things in the middle
  • Justin - Looks much more comfortable at this level than when he first came here

I think Barnes needs to work on his finishing, although he probably does already, but in order to become a great winger in this division he needs to score more. He genuinely could have had 15 goals this season, I just remember him shooting it straight at the keeper the majority of times.

• Like 1

Great stuff. What a reaction after Sunday. 

Youri, Justin, Vardy, Ndidi all quality. 

But special mention for Luke Thomas considering the circumstance and occasion. Top performance and deserved his part in the clean sheet. 

That back 3 as well! Handled everything perfectly. 

Deserved 3 points! 

• Like 3

Warriors today. Tielemans and Ndidi monstrous. Credit to Wes for coming in and being that solid. Chuffed for Thomas as well, quality debut

Brendan with the right subs at the right time and didn't let's us come out too passive 2nd half 

Edited by foxfanazer

Comfortable as I thought. Like I said pre match thread, they are overrated. We controlled the game.

Youri best midfielder on pitch. Defence all good. Vardy excellent.

Barnes questionable. I think Gray deserves starting over him.

• Like 1