Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Paying the price for thinking we are better than we are. The lack or investment in the last few windows is showing how bad our squad is. Big wes is finished but for some reason he has another year. The bloke wouldn't get in any other premier league side. And as for bennett. Hopeless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CollinsLCFC said:

So you'd sack him and bring who in? 

Don't get me wrong, our performances after Xmas have been concerning and us probably blowing away our chances of top 4 is frustrating.. But we have Maddison, Chilwell, Ricky P out at the moment. Our bench is awful. It's a tough ask today. 

We need to be smart and positive in the window. Bring in some quality and improve our options. 

Who would you bring in? As your so adamant Rodgers should go? 

Even before the injuries we were dropping points when we shouldn’t have been. The fact is that he was given a 3 month break to essentially reevaluate and readjust but we’ve come back even worse is alarming. 

Its not about who we can bring in, that will always sort itself out but at the moment given the past 8 months and the circumstances, i have no faith Rodgers will turn it around, if he was going too he would have by now.

How he sat there in January and thought all he needed was Ryan bloody Bennett was amateurish. I wouldnt trust him or Congerton with another window. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

If we're honest with ourselves we don't deserve top 4 in the slightest. Been shit for about 2/3 of the season

spot on for me, we havent been decent consistently since December time

the odd game/result/performance here and there but thats it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Not if United put 3 or 4 past West ham we won't. This one ain't over either

Even if that happens Chelsea still have to win a game against Liverpool (a) or Wolves (h).

We could be a goal up against Man Utd on the final day and if Chelsea aren't winning both Leicester and Chelsea might play a 1-0 out in the last 10 mins if Man Utd need a 3-0 defeat to lose their place to Leicester.

We'll know more in the middle of the week but I predict we won't need a minor miracle to qualify.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

If we're honest with ourselves we don't deserve top 4 in the slightest. Been shit for about 2/3 of the season. Europa league is about right 

Pretty much. Table never lies, but we're where we are on the back of 2 months' form and I think 5th flatters us.

Just now, Gerard said:

Even if that happens Chelsea still have to win a game against Liverpool (a) or Wolves (h).

We could be a goal up against Man Utd on the final day and if Chelsea aren't winning both Leicester and Chelsea might play a 1-0 out in the last 10 mins if Man Utd need a 3-0 defeat to lose their place to Leicester.

We'll know more in the middle of the week but I predict we won't need a minor miracle to qualify.

Yeah forgot about Chelsea tbh

• Like 1