Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

I'm far more annoyed about last week- Tottenham have a full team out there and quality going forward. Bournemouth are, and were for 45 minutes, utterly hopeless.

That was the wasted chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CollinsLCFC said:

He's  secured us Europa league in his first full season. Yeah definitely finished. 

Or he blew champions league when it was almost impossible to do so. Take off the blue tinted specs and see that the form and the performances as well as the tactical decisions since January have been beyond dreadful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

Yeah and he can take Congerton and Bennett with him. 

3-0 down and still playing with 3 cbs and 2 wing backs effectively making it a back five is the latest in a catalogue of erratic and baffling tactical decisions.

It's a fine line. Go pure attacking and lose 6 nil effectively giving 4th to man u because of the goal difference or playing a bit safe. Games gone, when do you see any team come back from 3 nil down. 

3 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Right so your answer to any young player who has a few poor games is to send them packing on loan? He's already done his time on loan in the championship and nailed it, if you think he's awful then yes you are talking shit. He's not started many games since the restart so don't know what you're on about. 

Did I say he was awful or has been awful since restart? If I thought he was awful I'd say get rid wouldn't I? He's played a lot of minutes since restart actually. So yes he has had opportunities. He needs work on his decision making and shooting. Both of which he could learn at a lower level. If we're looking at Cl level than at the moment he isn't that and surely you cannot deny that. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

What part of blowing a 14 point lead on 5th sits well with you and makes you think ‘this is the bloke for the job?’ 

I'd be slightly less pissed off if I didn't think Rodgers would leave at drop of a hat should it suit. Plus the Nacho dig the other day was classless.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Jeepers..

This is what happens if you don't strengthen..

That January window has come back to haunt us!

.. dreadful planning.

Sending Benko out on loan and signing Bennett is baffling. Tantamount to divorcing your wife and marrying your Mother in Law.

• Haha 2