Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Maybe they'll wait to see if Chelsea win the champions league. If they win it they can deduct points with no real penalty.

If they don't win then nothing will happen.

If they have points deducted and we are 4th then we would be in the CL with Chelsea... wouldn’t mind that lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Maybe they'll wait to see if Chelsea win the champions league. If they win it they can deduct points with no real penalty.

If they don't win then nothing will happen.

This is the most likely scenario. If they deduct them points and lose out on champions league then they’ll simply appeal and win it. 

Just now, Babylon said:

I'd rather miss out on the champions league than see Ben Chilwell win it. 

lol So bitter, I love it. What about Chelsea win but he does his ACL in the first minute, or have I gone too far?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'd rather miss out on the champions league than see Ben Chilwell win it. 

But what if it helps us keep us Tielemans who cares! :D . No doubt Forest will claim Another star lol

Mahrez may have been a bit of a tit sometimes but he was so so good here that I can't help but want him to win it and he is still one of the only players I want to watch at the moment who doesn't play for us. For the most part, Manchester City fans seem to have been fairly tolerable through all of their success so I still find it difficult to hate them and put them in the Chelsea/United/Spurs/Liverpool bracket.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, KFS said:

Man City to drub them please. I want Chelsea tears. I want ex players with big mouths to only have the ‘glory’ of beating us to the ‘top four trophy’ this year and nothing more. Imagine a season where Joe Maguire and Ben Chilwell have run their mouths and little Leicester City have more medals round their necks than both of their squads combined. 

Would make a statement.

.... that we're a load of bitter c*nts?😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

So poch really is looking at going back !!!!

I just don't get it. Surely every issue he had will still be there when he returns? The side is in the same place, arguably worse than when he left? 

He's just failed to win ligue 1 with a PSG team that should walk it. 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I just don't get it. Surely every issue he had will still be there when he returns? The side is in the same place, arguably worse than when he left? 

He's just failed to win ligue 1 with a PSG team that should walk it. 

He likes the place and will probably get a wage of 200k+ a week, he'd be stupid to not go back! I reckon if he goes back Kane stays as well. Bit of a rebuild on his hands though, but nothing too massive if Kane does decide to stay, needs a CB, another striker (Ings maybe?) and a RB.