Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

£54m in Thai Baht is ฿2,243,133,779.

Which, if you convert it back to pounds, is still £54m.

I don't think we've thought this all the way through.

Just ignore the pound sign that I didn't mean to include.

• Haha 2

To be totally fair to Burnley, 54M for Tarkowski makes much more sense that 80M for Slabhead.  But - just like we had Manures pants down, I would hate us to have the same done to us again by Burnley.  Sporting bent us over in recent years and our business since has been excellent.  Move on Rudders.

34 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

To be totally fair to Burnley, 54M for Tarkowski makes much more sense that 80M for Slabhead.  But - just like we had Manures pants down, I would hate us to have the same done to us again by Burnley.  Sporting bent us over in recent years and our business since has been excellent.  Move on Rudders.

With two years left on his contract, they are deluded if they think they can get that. Next summer they'll be happy to get £20m for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

With two years left on his contract, they are deluded if they think they can get that. Next summer they'll be happy to get £20m for him.

I’d push the boat out for Tarkowski

He’s a very solid CB and would make a big difference to our team

A CB pair of Caglar and Tarkowski would be fine 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Tarkowski is their best player whereas when maguire left he was our 9th best player in our starting lineup. Unless they have a replacement that they know will be top quality lined up theyre probably happy to wait out his contract rather than get a measly 20 mil for him.

11 minutes ago, frany104 said:

No he wasn’t. He was probably our 4th best player. Stop with this rubbish about Maguire being no good. We got a great price for him but he’s a top player.

Not during 2018/19 he wasn't, had a very mediocre season. His 1st season with us he was superb though.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, frany104 said:

No he wasn’t. He was probably our 4th best player. Stop with this rubbish about Maguire being no good. We got a great price for him but he’s a top player.

In that season he was the 4th best defender in our back 4, Chilwell marginally better but Evans and Ricardo obviously so. 

59 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Tarkowski is their best player whereas when maguire left he was our 9th best player in our starting lineup. Unless they have a replacement that they know will be top quality lined up theyre probably happy to wait out his contract rather than get a measly 20 mil for him.

It’s Burnley, they aren’t going to want to lose him on a free.