Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

On 06/02/2021 at 11:31, Grebfromgrebland said:

His agent will be desperate to sell him to a bigger club.

Following the press conference I think he's pretty much saying he's happy here and will be staying long term and can achieve his goals here.

If he signs a new long term deal then that is a massive coup for the club and send a signal to other prospective players that this is the place to come. I'm well chuffed.

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Cream my pants every time this lad passes a ball. Just oozes quality. And yet, does he get raves about enough by the national media? No. 

Yet when the likes of Maddison or Barnes get media attention you wet yourself because they're trying to sell our best players? 

Edited by walkerleeds

To avoid him getting an injury, after the Brighton game we could do with him picking up one of those special "injuries" Paul Scholes & Ryan Giggs used to get at United. The kind that don't stop him playing a single minute of club football, but absolutely rule them out 100% of any international games.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The irony is, his fitness and physique was heavily under scrutiny after last season.

This is the bit I find most baffling. He's gone from what seemed like our least fit player to just about our most. It's pretty remarkable.

I am very worried he gets injured though, and if we lost him for a month or so as well then I think we really would be in the shit. We really should've got somebody in on loan.

• Sad 1