Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

11 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

You think you know football because of your shitty half-smart tactics threads. You’ve referenced that Maddison thread twice now, I never once said Maddison wasn’t a good player. I questioned his place in the side when he wasn’t performing well. He’s come good and I couldn’t be happier. Keep your witty comments to yourself, you’re boring. 

Alright Steve? Shame about the defeat last night, gloves were off and all that...

Frustrating as hell sometimes, not sure he’s actually been at his best despite the goals. But today was made for him the way Lampard set up (what a poor manager).

You can’t question his contribution in terms of end result, just need to harness it to have more of an impact throughout the whole game like this more often.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

You think you know football because of your shitty half-smart tactics threads. You’ve referenced that Maddison thread twice now, I never once said Maddison wasn’t a good player. I questioned his place in the side when he wasn’t performing well. He’s come good and I couldn’t be happier. Keep your witty comments to yourself, you’re boring. 

We're top of the league FFS , Try enjoying the moment rather than picking rights over the internet, or you'll never be happy.

27 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Errr are you okay? Why are you attacking Strider...? 

And for the record, many of us enjoy his 'shitty half-arse tactics threads', thank you very much.

Whatever disagreement you two may have had, put it to bed. We're top of the ****ing league, friend. Enjoy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We're top of the league FFS , Try enjoying the moment rather than picking rights over the internet, or you'll never be happy.

Like I say couldn’t be happier Maddison is performing to his potential and we are top of the league. This lad has referenced a 4 month old thread, in match threads twice now. At the time Praet was out performing Maddison, the point of the thread was to gauge who people felt should start at that time and were we currently (at that point) a better team with Praet starting, the response was pretty split down the middle. He goes on like it was there to slate Maddison. It wasn’t and he knows it. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Like I say couldn’t be happier Maddison is performing to his potential and we are top of the league. This lad has referenced a 4 month old thread, in match threads twice now. At the time Praet was out performing Maddison, the point of the thread was to gauge who people felt should start at that time and were we currently (at that point) a better team with Praet starting, the response was pretty split down the middle. He goes on like it was there to slate Maddison. It wasn’t and he knows it. 

Hmmm ok just think it's a shame to read posts with our fans ripping into each other when we most be one of the best teams to support in the whole world and that's no exaggeration, there's very little to be upset about when it comes to Leicester in recent times, let's not become another bickering Arsenal / Man United / Spurs bunch.

The teams performances have gone through the roof since wilf got back in, allows Tielemans to play in the middle and Maddison plays higher up the field. 

I was against maddison playing with Tielemans because they nullified each other but with JM player higher up the field we are getting the best out of both of them and it's Ace to watch. BR doing the business. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

He's stopped chasing lost causes and getting dragged into the 6/8 position. His positions he takes up are now smart, and his end product has increased. Really seeing a maturing player before us. 

Southgate has a serious issue on the squad now.

...the #10 position is the problem for Southgate!!!

If you are averse to setting up your team and do not incorporate a #10 then there is no issue in bringing him into the team. Southgate will have to change his outlook regarding his system and that is going to be a big ask. The strange thing is, he is better as a #10 but professes to be an #8, strange.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the #10 position is the problem for Southgate!!!

If you are averse to setting up your team and do not incorporate a #10 then there is no issue in bringing him into the team. Southgate will have to change his outlook regarding his system and that is going to be a big ask. The strange thing is, he is better as a #10 but professes to be an #8, strange.

Foden and Maddison in the middle. Someone sitting behind. Anything else would be stupid. Which means it probably won't happen, as Southgate is a moron.

Unfortunately the sitter will probably need to be Henderson or Dier.

If only Wilf was English. 

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I'm seeing a real drop-off in posts whining about him thinking he's better than he is or - my personal favourite - how he walks over to take corners

...he has raised his game recently, and not before time!!!

He has finally cut out the poor corners, he took something like 7 corners in a game and all were short ones, he really was failing to produce in those instances. The walking across to take corners just seems there is a lack of urgency about it and something he needs to address, can't recall seeing other player address taking corners in such a lackadaisical way.

People are not haters (not something you have said) who watch a player and comment on his on pitch performances, he has been poor and Praet stepping in has been a better balance with Youri but Maddison now stepping up is what he needed to do and he will know it.

3 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Hmmm ok just think it's a shame to read posts with our fans ripping into each other when we most be one of the best teams to support in the whole world and that's no exaggeration, there's very little to be upset about when it comes to Leicester in recent times, let's not become another bickering Arsenal / Man United / Spurs bunch.

We’re top of the league. It’s only right that we all turn into Man Utd/Arsenal fans arguing on an Internet forum.