Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

16 minutes ago, dayday said:

I still think he’s far from 100%,  made very little impact until his goal.

I think all of our forwards made little impact the first 30mins because we were giving the ball away too easily. The nice pass from Tielemans, fantastic turn, balance and STRENGTH from Madderz helped us big time. Fair play for that moment of magic!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I said several weeks ago he looked like he was on the verge of stepping it up and he has done. He's a match winner.

He really could be like Mahrez- on the fringes for a lot of the time but a killer when it matters. He should have more of the ball than Mahrez given his position but if he can bang in some cracking goals and play lovely through balls he's doing his job.

• Like 1

I was getting a bit frustrated with him the first half if I’m honest  I felt he was getting caught too much on the ball and I just felt he wasn’t releasing it to other players quick enough . He then goes and scores to shut me up .  In the second half he seemed to move the ball a lot quicker but then again so did the rest of the team . 

10 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

2018/2019 - 31 appearances, 7 goals 

2019/2020 - 33 appearances, 6 goals 

2020/2021 - 16 appearances, 5 goals. 

Encouraging numbers this season on the basis he’s struggled to get fit and 5 of those appearances are from the bench! 

I wonder if this is also due to that slight shift in position. This season we seem to have pushed him back into that 10 role, limiting his time drifting into the centre of the pitch and tripping over Wilf/Youri. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LCFC BEAST said:

Not football related per say, but just saw him upload this to his Instagram. 

For all the stick he gets, this shows a completely otherwise to him and shows how much he loved Sophie. 
Almost got me going!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKMdnbSFBEP/?igshid=rs2hgsg862y2

People need to remember footballers are humans at the end of the day and go through some of the same emotions other people go through too...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, January47 said:

Anybody else think that his goal against Soton was absolutely outstanding. Its reported as fired in from a narrow angle. No. it was smashed in to the roof of the net from ten yards out with total control. Absolute skill.

Proof he listens as post match he said his dad said only place to score there is high and remembers an arshavin goal that was high into the roof 

On 17/01/2021 at 09:14, Ric Flair said:

I said several weeks ago he looked like he was on the verge of stepping it up and he has done. He's a match winner.

Did it at the right time as his place was been questioned, but no doubt since then he has been much more of an impact on the team.

15 minutes ago, Bryn said:

The vitriol this boy got when he was coming back from injury, striving for fitness and a bit low on confidence, was an absolute shambles.

Well said mate. Look how good he is when he's injury free. Superb 

• Like 1

On 03/01/2021 at 16:21, Leicester_Loyal said:

Stats have been much better this season, on 8 goals and assists already, he only got 9 in the whole of last season.

On 16/01/2021 at 23:55, Leicester_Loyal said:

Now equalled last seasons tally :appl:

76203a9f10ca772257fb43d422b07aa6

Fantastic interview from him just now too, sounds a really mature lad and I can't imagine it's been easy this week with the anniversary of the death of young Sophie, RIP.

• Like 1