Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

6 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

not bad for the LCFC Scapegoat.

91669CC0-4B3C-49C1-AFF8-9CF64BDFD9FE.jpeg

As if they think Gareth is watching Mads lol

The priority list  of who gareth is watching 

1) ward prowse 

2) Justin 

3) forgot chilwell left 

4) wonders if Vardy will come out of retirement 

5) youri as he doesn’t believe a Cm can actually pass a football 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

not bad for the LCFC Scapegoat.

91669CC0-4B3C-49C1-AFF8-9CF64BDFD9FE.jpeg

Good. He needed improvement in his goals and assists. So far this season we’re seeing it.

He was never a “scapegoat”; criticism was justified. As our main attacking threat I expected more than what he contributed last season.

Great finish for his goal. Interesting game as he ran hot and cold, but for me he reminds me of Izzet and Mahrez in that he's got that X-Factor, and probably the only player in our squad (maybe Under?) that can produce something out of nothing. Having a good number of goal contributions this season too.

felt Madders never really fulfilled his potential last couple of seasons but he is definitely achieving that now, such a joy to watch and a comes across as a great guy when doing interviews. Bagging them in now as well as barnes which means we can win games like tonight and not rely on Vardy all the time

Maddison doing what we all knew he was capable of more often this season. Scoring big goals and contributing more to our attacking play. Since he's come back from his knee injury he's had a few slower games but on the whole has stepped it up a level. His numbers are much better in terms of output and he's getting himself into some really great positions to impact games.

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

As if they think Gareth is watching Mads lol

The priority list  of who gareth is watching 

1) ward prowse 

2) Justin 

3) forgot chilwell left 

4) wonders if Vardy will come out of retirement 

5) youri as he doesn’t believe a Cm can actually pass a football 

Albrighton - promising youngster, perhaps one for the future?

He’s really stepping up in recent weeks, got his weight of pass wrong a couple of times in the second half but he’s delivering more consistently now and I think he’s a hell of a player. As others have said, his personality really comes across in his interviews and he talks like I hope I’d talk in his position - he comes across as very mature and motivated. I do think that translates into how he plays and how he takes responsibility on the pitch 

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Great finish for his goal. Interesting game as he ran hot and cold, but for me he reminds me of Izzet and Mahrez in that he's got that X-Factor, and probably the only player in our squad (maybe Under?) that can produce something out of nothing. Having a good number of goal contributions this season too.

Bit unfair on Barnes.