Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

Speaks very well of himself doesn’t he, he’s actually a joy to listen to tbf.

And thank god he’s finding form again, deservingly got criticism, but he’s answering to that criticism with quality performances, fair play.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Class! Not just the goal, but his through balls, his turning and receiving, his pressing. Great performance!

He's stopped chasing lost causes and getting dragged into the 6/8 position. His positions he takes up are now smart, and his end product has increased. Really seeing a maturing player before us. 

Southgate has a serious issue on the squad now.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Great interview speaks so eloquently. 

Yep. Just refreshing to hear somebody speak honestly and even when he uses clichés, he identifies it's a cliche.

Was rubbish against Southampton and scored. Was quality today and scored. Sign of a top player and he's getting more consistent which will make him that top player)

Great interview, and when he’s in this form he really should be looking at another england call up, I know there are a lot of good players to chose from but he really is bang on at the moment. Plus he’s probably the only one who can spell England :whistle:

• Haha 1

Two fantastic post match interviews in a row. TV love having him on. 

Also think he has no immediate desires to chase a “big club” he seems as annoyed as we are by all the big 6 chat to be honest. Perhaps it helps that he’s local’ish

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Two fantastic post match interviews in a row. TV love having him on. 

Also think he has no immediate desires to chase a “big club” he seems as annoyed as we are by all the big 6 chat to be honest. Perhaps it helps that he’s local’ish

I noticed his dig what are described as the big six. Good lad

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Class! Not just the goal, but his through balls, his turning and receiving, his pressing. Great performance!

You think you know football because of your shitty half-smart tactics threads. You’ve referenced that Maddison thread twice now, I never once said Maddison wasn’t a good player. I questioned his place in the side when he wasn’t performing well. He’s come good and I couldn’t be happier. Keep your witty comments to yourself, you’re boring. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

You think you know football because of your shitty half-smart tactics threads. You’ve referenced that Maddison thread twice now, I never once said Maddison wasn’t a good player. I questioned his place in the side when he wasn’t performing well. He’s come good and I couldn’t be happier. Keep your witty comments to yourself, you’re boring. 

We’re top of the league calm yourself down pal