Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

On 23/10/2020 at 13:14, CloudFox said:

I think this is just symptomatic of him trying to prove himself. He's desperate to show us what he can do, it's only natural when joining a club. Once he's settled and feels he's contributing, I bet he'll be less 'greedy' with his opportunities.

Confirmed 😁 lovely run today and great awareness to get it to vards. Beautiful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Albrighton, Gray, even Barnes wouldn't have played that pass I don't think, but Under did. Very promising and you noticed after that goal went in, he immediately got more and more confident. The hope was that he could add a new dimension to our attack, and I think he will do!

His celebration was amazing. He'd almost starting running to the corner flag before Vardy had netted.

Pure joy at doing what he did. 

Pleased for him. 

The first of many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bit confused thought we was overweight and lacked pace, he just needs game time and at this level match fitness and confidence are massive, watch the assist again and think how much time he had to play the pass, he would have thought about trapping the ball or taking the shot. The hardest option would have been to put it on a plate for vardy with an inch perfect pass, he knew exactly what he was doing and it showed not just class but the fact he has a footballing brain, really happy for the man 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

His celebration was amazing. He'd almost starting running to the corner flag before Vardy had netted.

Pure joy at doing what he did. 

Pleased for him. 

The first of many.

Yeah I loved that reaction! That's the type of player you want in your team. Really excited to see how he develops.

• Like 1