Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Luton Town agree to sign Leicester City 22-yr-old - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

On 15/10/2020 at 10:55, Leicester_Loyal said:

Agreed. Way too old now already, if he was going to make it he'd be in our match day squads at 22 years of age.

Not all players develop at the same time, it depends on personal attitude, coaching & physical attributes. If we start listing players who didn't make it until they were 23 we would fill the page. I'm not saying he will make it but let's keep an open mind. The majority of naysayers here have never even seen the lad play. Personally I hope he is late developer who has a wonderful career ahead of him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

Not all players develop at the same time, it depends on personal attitude, coaching & physical attributes. If we start listing players who didn't make it until they were 23 we would fill the page. I'm not saying he will make it but let's keep an open mind. The majority of naysayers here have never even seen the lad play. Personally I hope he is late developer who has a wonderful career ahead of him.

The poster quoted himself saying he was wrong lol 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Vardy

If Congerton and our scouts were out there looking to cherry-pick talent from the EFL then you would hope they'd have spotted and ear marked KDH. If proof were needed that hot prospects exist in lower league football then look no further than James Justin. The fact that KDH is already contracted to us is a huge bonus and one that mustn't slip away. If he keeps up the momentum then he deserves a Premier League chance and could save the club a hefty transfer fee. 

• Like 4

On 15/10/2020 at 17:45, Dan LCFC said:

Desbury-Hall should've gone out on loan at about 17/18. We left it far too late and now he's almost certainly not going to make any impact here.

Maybe, or potentially he'd have gone out on loan then, not been ready for it, bombed and been written off as not good enough to be a professional footballer, let alone make it here. Who knows! 

• Like 2

I know a good few Luton fans and they absolutely love him. 

He seems to have fitted in there very well and as well as game time, this will be good for him as he matures. 

A great idea from Leicester 

Loan them out and let them sample the facilities at those clubs. 

Bring them back to Seagrave and they'll be busting a gut to remain at LCFC 😉👍

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

KDH could end up being the Praet / Hamza replacement if we get decent money for either. Having a stellar season as I hoped before!

As much as I admire Hamza for making it through the ranks, I'd rather keep Praet over Hamza and Dewsbury-Hall to our ranks.

Having said that, the depth of our squad and use of our fringe players has been so valuable in getting us through first half of the season. So any sale of players that have played a significant part in that period shouldn't be sold until summer at earliest.

38 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Madders replacement when he goes to Man U for £100m?

Are Manure paying for our Stadium redevelopment too?   That Woody Dude is such a charitable chap.