Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leeds A Post Match Thread

39 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Thing is, Leeds attacked us. We need to learn how to break down teams that park the bus against us.

Hopefully with Maddison coming back and actually having a tricky winger will help.

Also Perreira and Castagne will help out as well.

Amazing performance again. Fofana must be good because you never notice the kid. If Under meant that pass to Vardy he is an exceptional talent and Jamie will get thirty this season. Well done Brendan for shrugging off our injury list and getting on with it.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2020 at 21:40, Collymore said:

Nacho was awful along with the other attackers.

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

It's remarkable!.. the Guy has been a revelation!... he's undroppable and Ndidi won't oust him when he's available.

You would of been taken to the asylum for saying that at the start of the season, I'm nodding in disbelief because I think it's true

• Like 1

fantastic today, everyone played there part we are looking like a top team now and with the players we have to come back who knows what we are capable off, we are starting to look stronger and are gelling as a team I don't know if the 2 games are week are actually helping us or not but we look good.

first time i've ran out of reactions since we won the league.

shout out to Youri he looks like hes loving it and playing out his skin, bossing it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

We bought this guy to replace Kante. Actually seems like he could/has. Always supported the guy through the dark days of injury and drifting to the fringes of the squad. He is class and will only get better. How mad is that?

He’s worth selecting purely for his infectious happy disposition and playing with obvious enjoyment and a huge smile :P

I can't believe how tactically naive Leeds were, have they not seen any of our games? They thought they could ping it about and keep at us in waves and score a bagfull, second half they sat their defense deeper and played longer more direct balls which is why we struggled until madders came on and controlled the play more and under just gave them something extra to think about. 

Reading some of their fans comments they think they should be competing with us, on that performance, if they continue in that manner I think they'll be bottom half 

first half was brilliant, second half lucky to hold on at 2-1 leeds played very well third goal came at bang the right time

Leeds and bielsa have done brilliant but these players showed that going up  a division without their fanbase, means they will have to sacrifice a bit of their style otherwise they will get murdered at times on the counter

your asking cooper and others going up a level to press high all the time and that will cause them issues

Wow that 1st goal really wobbled Leeds! Some of their wayward passing, the gaps and frantic dashing really plays into our hands. Players looked very comfortable picking them off every time they fumbled - we were ruthless. Could have been a bigger score like had Vardy nabbed 1 more and Barnes too. Banford had an off day in front of goal missing 2 sitters. I saw a lot of nativity in the Leeds performance and while they might get the better of half the teams in our league they will get punished by smarter, wiser and deadly teams like ours. Bielsibub will have a lot to think about tonite while squatting on the potty. Special mention to Fuchs for an outstanding 90 minutes other than that freak goal we gifted Leeds did not put a foot or a pass wrong (cool as an Austrian cucumber). Under is turning into a very cheeky, crafty winger and is the perfect partner for Vardy. Dare I say it but Perez might be on the bench for a long time now. Mendy also special mention our unsung hero is like we had Kante' back again. Anyway just a great team performance overall. Rogers does one over the great Bielsabub. :appl::worship:

The delight on the players' faces at the end said a hell of a lot tonight. There seems to be that joy and togetherness back again. 

We should have been home and dried by half time, still need to be even more clinical.

I was nervous at 2 1 and Hernandez was unlucky not to get an equaliser with that shot. I think the nature of their goal took the wind out of our sails especially coming as early as it did second half and we did wobble for 20 minutes. We looked leggy at that point, probably understandably so. But Maddison and Under settled us. What a combination for the Vardy goal and that pass afterwards from Under was simply magnificent. 

Every player deserves the credit they are getting. I'd just like to pick out James Justin. He was really decisive and authoritative this evening in all he did. Cracking performance.

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Absolutely fantastic performance with 5 of our first team out. The things that this team could achieve is incredible. This is the most talented group we’ve ever had, yes better than 15/16 overall squad.
Just brilliant to a man, Vardy, Tielemens, Forfana and a special mention to Albrighton who I thought was absolutely fantastic tonight. What a team we are.

Wondering how you thought Mendy did tonight?

1 hour ago, M0901 said:

Serious question here.

Why oh why, do I consistently see posters on here quite literally admitting defeat BEFORE the whistle? There’s a reason Rodgers is where he is, and we are where we are.

Can’t there be any rational thinking, or do I need to keep seeing “We’ve lost” every week. It does make you think.

Superb again tonight. Special mention to Fuchs, Albrighton and Papy. Up the Foxes 💙

It’s the Leicester mentality that will take some shaking off - I’m betting there are more than a few on here doing the quick calculation - 15 points ; 8 more wins and we’re safe for the season lol