Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leeds A Post Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Its staggering to imagine we still need to add Soyuncu, Ndidi, Castagne, Evan's, Ricardo... and we had Madders on bench...

Great job from all involved tonight.

This is the point iv'e been making all day. We 're keeping up to pace in both the league and europa, so hopefully when these players are fit we should be flying. 

Well well we’ll ...    What was it someone said pre match ..   :)

“With Leeds doing so well and us crippled with injuries this is looking grim ..   but I’m convinced we will win ..  not only that but win convincingly ..   

You heard it here first folks ..   :thumbup:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

Serious question here.

Why oh why, do I consistently see posters on here quite literally admitting defeat BEFORE the whistle? There’s a reason Rodgers is where he is, and we are where we are.

Can’t there be any rational thinking, or do I need to keep seeing “We’ve lost” every week. It does make you think.

Superb again tonight. Special mention to Fuchs, Albrighton and Papy. Up the Foxes 💙

I'm guessing that you're under 30.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I thought we were superb in the 1st half, played some incredible stuff! Very enjoyable to watch.

2nd half Leeds decided to turn up and we lost our way abit but we stayed strong, rode it out and managed to push on, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried when it went 1-2 though!

Really enjoyable to watch, we're finally playing forward, using our pace!

• Like 2

Big big props to the squad. With Evans, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Pereira, Castagne and Amartey missing; Maddison still working on his fitness; Thomas, Fofana and Ünder still being bedded into the first XI yet we still come away with a 4-1 win against a side full of confidence who've given the champions and vice champions some really tough games. Wow... just wow! Amazing character, discipline and skill.

Edited by shen
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, murphy said:

I wonder what our new friends from Leeds think of the match?

Hello...?

HELLO....?

Now now, they'll be along soon enough to tell us they "won the singing" like they did every time we beat them in the Championship, as if there were extra points for it.... oh wait. Even thats been taken away from them. Still, in terms of corners and been areslicked by Martin Tyler, only one winner there.

Bielsa just got done by a team missing Evans, Soyuncu, Pereira, Ndidi, Castagne and Maddison (from the start). Take nothing away from that victory, fully deserved and to a man we were excellent. I'm excited for what we can do with a full strength XI to choose from as I can't remember the last time we had a fully fit squad.

Thought the whole team was good this evening but the introduction of both Maddison and Under was key at a time when we were struggling to retain the ball.

Special mention for Mendy who was exceptional - it's a cliché but he really does feel like a new signing.

• Like 1