Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Sheffield United (A) Post match thread 2-1 win

7 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Rogers must do all he does on Matchdays on his laptop at home the night before. 
Does he not see what we see? 
Does he not see JM10 taking set pieces each time and think to mix it up a bit?

Does he not see KS1 rooted to his goal line for 90% of the opposing teams attempts on goal?

Nice 3 points but this nowhere near gets him off the hook he has been on for a few weeks. 
He might well be liked by all who he has working with him but feck me, he is so non plussed to what goes on in that pitch on match day. 

So absolutely no credit for the times this season we have taken teams apart and scored 3/4/5 goals? Jesus

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, M0901 said:

As if people were angry about us scoring a winner hahahahhahahhahaha 

They are just making a point tbf when people are saying this place would be blowing up if it weren’t for the last gasp winner. And it’s a valid point as it’s completely true.

I don’t think anyone isn’t delighted with the win. Was well deserved on balance of play but we do still need to create more when we have that much of the ball.

Need Ndidi back in from the start now for me, we just seem to get going on possession turn overs with him in the team. We looked more threatening once he was on

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Does he not see KS1 rooted to his goal line for 90% of the opposing teams attempts on goal?

Nice 3 points but this nowhere near gets him off the hook he has been on for a few weeks. 
He might well be liked by all who he has working with him but feck me, he is so non plussed to what goes on in that pitch on match day. 

Good grief 

Best I’ve seen Perez play for ages. This system will suit him as can play more of 10 between the lines rather than being stuck on the wing. 

First half much better pressing and intensity and was good to see the wing backs being more advanced, which is key to this system, something bizarrely lacking vs Fulham. 

I think once we can integrate Ricardo and Castagne into the wing back roles, we will start to see the best of this system. 

Good to see Ndidi getting more minutes, he gets the nod over Mendy just to help us defend corners if nothing else !

I do wonder what would make our fans happy.....today two thumping shots that hit the post, two goals, can’t remember Kasper having a save to make second half...we fully deserved to win.....we are playing more games, have injuries all over, and are rotating every week....3rd in the league with Wilf, Cags, Ricardo and Castaneda to come back in....anyone for Crewe away?

Get real everybody, the boys doing great..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

lol

Are you ok pal? 

• Haha 1

Thought Albrighton was superb today especially in the1st half. His service into the box and attacking work up and down the right side made the difference. Looked a new man.

Like the comments from Vardy post-match - he’s honest, said the team had let themselves down in recent weeks, but glad to get the win. 

I think this’ll help spur the team on, we’ve looked a bit short of confidence in the final third in the last couple of weeks so hopefully this’ll help for the Athens and Brighton games