Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Reckon this will be our first dropped points in a while.

1-1

I'd not be disappointed with 1-1. 

Ancelotti is a top manager and has got them playing to their strengths in any given game and without Vards I'd take a point with a much needed goal for Nacho in the process. 

We lost this game earlier in the season because Kasper made a rare mistake that gifted them the first goal. I feel we've improved since then, but still could be a game that goes either way. 

I really don't understand the calls for Barnes to start as a striker. Especially not with the logic of: "being most similar to Vardy". He's quick but, other than that, he really isn't that similar to Vardy. 

To be honest I'd just keep the same side from Chelsea, but with Nacho or Perez up front. I'd probably go with Perez, but not that fussed either way. 

• Like 1

If Brendan was going to play Barnes at CF then he would have done it today. Same team as @Chelsea with Perez instead of Vardy. Cags doesn't deserve to be dropped so he may make the team too.

9 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I really don't understand why we'd drop Albrighton to the bench at the moment 

He loves the ball over the top to Vardy but it's not going to be on. I expect he'll start and he'll still spend the match trying it though.  😩

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Man for man we are better in every single position throughout the team , there’s no-one on their  side I would trade for .

sometimes that doesn’t guarantee the result and I think this will be a draw 

Oooh I dunno! I’d take James or Ricarlison over our Marc (or maybe even Ünder) tbh

• Like 2
  • Sad 1