Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Liverpool (H) Pre Match Thread

We've lost before we get on the pitch. I really don't think the players believe they have a chance. Don't know why but for some reason we just seem to lack the mental strength to do anything other than roll over and let them have an easy 3-0 win. Hard to see past the same again.

last season at home we never got close to them. You need to get in their faces show them we deserve to be on the same pitch and not suffer the usual inferiority complex.

We have to be more aggressive and positive than we have been the last 3 - 4 games. I feel our performance levels have really dropped off and even the return of Vardy and Ndidi hasn't yet made much difference. It would be nice just for once to take the lead against these twats and then execute the perfect gameplan against them.

• Like 2

It'd be nice to beat them, and the many pundits who love them start to worry about their decline from grace.

Given that Klopp's Mother sadly passed away very recently, he may not be present at the game?

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’d be more inclined to start Fuchs for a one-off style game before Justin/Castagne come back in. He’s extremely reliable and decent when fresh + not asked to play 3 games per week. 

I agree. 

I think Fuchs sometimes gets a rough press in here because he’s not quite got the pace of a modern full back, but he rarely lets us down. Particularly, as you say, when he’s not having to play every game.

His distribution and final third play has always been superior to some (Chilwell .. cough) and he’s quite good at fouling when he does get beaten for pace. “Uses his experience” as some would say. 

Thomas is a good prospect, but I’d be nervous about him against Liverpool. 

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

For reals though I'd definitely bring Fuchs in personally. 

Kasper

Ricardo - Cags - Evans - Fuchs

Wilf - Tielemans - Maddison

Under - Vardy - Barnes

That's likely our best team at this point (Thomas or Fuchs is debatable - Christian is really a left-sided CB at this stage of his career) but you know there's not a chance in hell it'll happen.  Brendo would start Albrighton or wheel Perez out there on a gurney before he'd start Under against Liverpool.

Edited by Deeg67

Liverpool are deperate for a win, the story of Klopp's personal loss this week plus an extra 90 mins in the week for us. Liverpool win any day of the week.

Leicester 0-2 Liverpool. However, as long as we get 4-6 points at Villa away and Arsenal at home, all is well.

A tough month ahead which I feel will direct where we will be heading. I would happily surrender EL for Top 4 and FA Cup run.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Liverpool are deperate for a win, the story of Klopp's personal loss this week plus an extra 90 mins in the week for us. Liverpool win any day of the week.

Leicester 0-2 Liverpool. However, as long as we get 4-6 points at Villa away and Arsenal at home, all is well.

A tough month ahead which I feel will direct where we will be heading. I would happily surrender EL for Top 4 and FA Cup run.

They may be desperate but still a bit lost I think this is the best time to play them I think we’ll take all 3 points here, got a feeling we’ll win this 3-1 💙🦊😉

• Like 1