Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Leicester City v Manchester United - FA Cup 6th Round Pre-Match

On 16/03/2021 at 17:43, enmac said:

Why have this bunch of cvnts won it and we haven't? 

image.png.555ff7a0b5f58e3b4f5b605fad8bcea5.png

If you're saying we don't have enough moustaches in our team then I 1000% agree with you. 

Now if someone could photoshop a handlebar tash onto Vardy's face that would be lovely.

(and a toothbrush one onto Wise's...)

• Like 1

Yes, many team’s supporters say that don’t care about cups until they win them - or until they’re  the only thing they can win.

Manchester United certainly can’t afford to be sniffy about the FA Cup. They aren’t winning the Champions League or the Premier League any time soon and pressure will soon mount without trophies 🏆 

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Why would they play a weakened side when they have no games for two weeks to follow ?  They may well be tired but there is no need for them to rest players for the international break .....

The only player that bothers me is Fernandes, whenever I've seen them play without him they look ordinary.

On 17/03/2021 at 15:29, messerschmitt said:

The formation changed at half time. Looked more like a back 4 to me with Fofana playing at right back and Albrighton further forward

I thought this at the time but then it switched back. Was left thinking it was more a case of one formation in possession, and one out / one wing back bombing forward with the other staying back.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

It is interesting that the vast majority of us (and, for clarity, I'm not trying to exclude myself here) think that Man U are rodded on for top 4, having amassed a whole point more than us from the same nuimber of games, yet there is plenty of concern that we won't make it. I can only assume that is due to their squad size/quality and the perception that they'll get enough decisions in their favour.

Pretty much yes. 

Damn looks like Manure is going to be at full strength against us. Pogbutt is back with a swagger so him and bucktooth fernandez will be pulling the strings in midfield. I sure would have liked to have had a fit Barnes, madders and JJ in our squad. I'm not sure how Brendan is gonna set us up against them. Wanna beat them so bad. Vardy has hit a scoring slump at the wrong bloody time too. Slabhead will be relieved I'm sure.

4 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Damn looks like Manure is going to be at full strength against us. Pogbutt is back with a swagger so him and bucktooth fernandez will be pulling the strings in midfield. I sure would have liked to have had a fit Barnes, madders and JJ in our squad. I'm not sure how Brendan is gonna set us up against them. Wanna beat them so bad. Vardy has hit a scoring slump at the wrong bloody time too. Slabhead will be relieved I'm sure.

Rashford is out. Picked up a injury

We are due a win against these and due a win in 1/4 finals of the FA cup. Doesn’t mean it will happen but we can hope. 

Vardy will break his duck soon too, let’s hope it’s at the weekend.

• Like 1